• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave & Bold #28: Speculation on future pricing
4 4

2,741 posts in this topic

Wow. This was a steal of a deal for a 7.5 when I was out of town. Did anyone here nab it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brave-and-the-Bold-28-CGC-7-5-1st-app-Justice-League-/301248760729?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4623d34b99

Look at the feedback left by someone. That may have been a scam.

Definitely a scam from a high jacked account. Not an actual sale.

-J.

I see one negative feedback but otherwise (shrug).

Apparently it was a BIN. Maybe the seller didn't realize the value ? It appears the seller does not actively sell comic books.

Wow. This was a steal of a deal for a 7.5 when I was out of town. Did anyone here nab it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brave-and-the-Bold-28-CGC-7-5-1st-app-Justice-League-/301248760729?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4623d34b99

Look at the feedback left by someone. That may have been a scam.

Definitely a scam from a high jacked account. Not an actual sale.

-J.

I see one negative feedback but otherwise (shrug).

Apparently it was a BIN. Maybe the seller didn't realize the value ? It appears the seller does not actively sell comic books.

That's one of the first signs of a scam/high jacked account. That, and a book selling at one half FMV when it is extraordinarily easy to see what the book goes for normally on ebay.

Don't worry, you didn't miss out on anything. (thumbs u

-J.

Sorry guys, have been a bit busy and not checking the thread.

1) the CGC 7.5 is 100% a scam. The actual copy in question I used to own (and know exactly where it is).

2) as far as I know, there are only two white page copies on the whole census (someone correct please, if that's wrong). That BEAUTIFUL 7.5 Bomber-Bob showed us.....and this one that belongs to me :cloud9:

bb28cgc40-2fc.jpg

bb28cgc40-2bc.jpg

Sorry guys, have been a bit busy and not checking the thread.

1) the CGC 7.5 is 100% a scam. The actual copy in question I used to own (and know exactly where it is).

2) as far as I know, there are only two white page copies on the whole census (someone correct please, if that's wrong). That BEAUTIFUL 7.5 Bomber-Bob showed us.....and this one that belongs to me :cloud9:

bb28cgc40-2fc.jpg

bb28cgc40-2bc.jpg

That is a nice copy joey. Looks under graded big time.

-J.

That 7.5 was absolutely scam city:

Looks like the GPA already has it pinned down in the "Relist, non-sales, errors"

region.

BTW: all these lilly-white pages are making me giddy. :)

It would be interesting to figure out if the rumors are true. That is, that there are only 2 white page copies on the census.

And yes, my 4.0 is a keeper...:.unless i grab that 7.5 :baiting:

Good luck, I've already tried to pry it from Bob. He'll die first. lol

It would be interesting to figure out if the rumors are true. That is, that there are only 2 white page copies on the census.

(thumbs u Indeed, it really does mean a lot to me and probably impossible to replace.

(thumbs u Indeed, it really does mean a lot to me and probably impossible to replace.

Very pretty book Bob. (thumbs u

All of Bob's books are pretty. Brandon, didn't you also have a great looking copy?

All of Bob's books are pretty. Brandon, didn't you also have a great looking copy?

I did. :sorry:

I did. :sorry:

:sorry:

This book will be on Foolkiller's wall at Baltimore

BB288.jpg

Is the cover faded or just a bad scan? (shrug)

Despite this book being on my wall I have no specific interest in it. However to clarify the book isn't faded. This book actually had two different plates from printer and thus some the blues are not quite as deep on some copies and appear more grayish. Having owned several copies I have seen several with this scheme.

This book will be on Foolkiller's wall at Baltimore

BB288.jpg

Is the cover faded or just a bad scan? (shrug)

Despite this book being on my wall I have no specific interest in it. However to clarify the book isn't faded. This book actually had two different plates from printer and thus some the blues are not quite as deep on some copies and appear more grayish. Having owned several copies I have seen several with this scheme.

Beautiful copy, nevertheless.