• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink November Auction

247 posts in this topic

1 for 21

spacebusters1cgc80churc.jpg

Funny, it was only after I won the book did I notice what looks like some in-slab damage (top center). Maybe notes will tell me if that was there when slabbed (?).

Anyone know the history of this book- previous owners?

Might not be damage. Might be a sliver of plastic floating in the holder outside of the inner well.

I thought November sucked for selling? Somebody forgot to tell the Gold buyers. :eek:

You ain't lying....I haven't sniffed a single GA book yet.

I was interested in the National 16, but at maybe half of the $2500 selling price. Crazytown.

I thought November sucked for selling? Somebody forgot to tell the Gold buyers. :eek:

You ain't lying....I haven't sniffed a single GA book yet.

I was interested in the National 16, but at maybe half of the $2500 selling price. Crazytown.

The National 39 is a great cover, and went for a reasonable price.

it looked like it was going to be a strong night for GA early on. A Planet #71 CGC 8.5 3/4th best in census just went for $1100.

And I don't even think Cheetah is bidding on any of these.

I was underbidder... thought for sure I would get it with my triple guide bid.

Then I figured Cheetah must have taken me down, but I guess it was someone else. I already have one anyway, but this would have been a nice upgrade.

it looked like it was going to be a strong night for GA early on. A Planet #71 CGC 8.5 3/4th best in census just went for $1100.

Then I figured Cheetah must have taken me down, but I guess it was someone else. I already have one anyway, but this would have been a nice upgrade.

Maybe Maurice Whitman is finally getting some notice. About damn time.

Maybe Maurice Whitman is finally getting some notice. About damn time.

I've been noticing him for years! But yes, definitely one of the most underrated artists of any age.

Whoever won the restored Superman 8... enjoy it.

Underbidder.... :sorry:

Guess I will keep this... something I was interested in for awhile after seeing the guy a few times at the NY Shows...

My win for December...

RADDBB342012112_141928.jpg

$3300 for Batman #41 CGC 9.4 was a very strong price and a lot more than recent sales of this book in 9.4. There is another 9.4 on Ebay right now and the bidding is in the $2000 range. EJR

The one about to end on eBay has been listed multiple times with a 2K asking price and no bids. The sale of the CL copy last night will help it finally sell this time, and will probably make last night's winner feel a bit silly for paying $1300-$1500 over market value.

How about that Tec #164 CGC 9.4 selling for $6300.

:o