• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink November Auction

247 posts in this topic

I wish this was the case for the things I was eying.

The books I am looking at are already higher than what they could have been picked up for elsewhere. I have been busy and was going to snipe.

Example: Good luck on Magnus Robot Fighter 1... an 8.0 OW Old Label sold on eBay for $325 on 11/8. The one in the ComicLink Auction is sitting at $382.

I now want to point out that Magnus Robot Fighter on Comic Link sold for...

$491... also a 8.0 OW...

Good luck to the winner. It is a pretty book. The next step up was $516... I could not pull the trigger on that.

The most confusing part? It wasn't even CVA Exceptional... :D

I should have snagged the one on 11/8.

RAD3B3892012111_165257.jpg

sorry brother, but I've been waiting too long to get a decent copy of this book.

:foryou:

Honesty it looks o.k. I guess - I'm hoping it looks better in hand, but I would've been happy

with a 7.0 or 7.5...

Anyway I over paid a little, but I finally got one of these. I just love this title. The painted covers

the stories the interior art etc.

:cloud9:

I completed my magnus run from 1-25 all books in 6.0 or better very recently.

I was interested in that 8.0 but wallet be empty right now.

it looked like it was going to be a strong night for GA early on. A Planet #71 CGC 8.5 3/4th best in census just went for $1100.

And I don't even think Cheetah is bidding on any of these.

:(. Too rich for my blood...

Mine to.

wallet is empty for awhile. :(

it looked like it was going to be a strong night for GA early on. A Planet #71 CGC 8.5 3/4th best in census just went for $1100.

Mine to.

.....Planet 71 is very tough in grade and has a cover that is coveted.....but I sure didn't see that coming. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Mine to.

I did not bid on it but am happy to see my 9.0 copy go up in value!

This has not been a fun CLink auction for me...sold two books...both came a combined $500 below GPA. One was even a highest graded MMC :(

On top of that, every book I bid on I lost....I've still got a few irons in the fire but I expect these to go out very soon as well.

What kind of comics were you selling with respect to age and genre? Had prices for these done particularly well in the past few years?

And what kind of comics were you trying to buy?

???

This has not been a fun CLink auction for me...sold two books...both came a combined $500 below GPA. One was even a highest graded MMC :(

On top of that, every book I bid on I lost....I've still got a few irons in the fire but I expect these to go out very soon as well.

What kind of comics were you selling with respect to age and genre? Had prices for these done particularly well in the past few years?

???

hmmm....

Sell stuff that is currently overvalued, buy stuff that is currently undervalued? Hope these misperceptions in the market aren't realized at time of auction?

Missed out on all three X-Men books I was bidding on last night, but to be fair I didn't budge over what I was willing to spend.

I'll be back for the January auction... unless people on here have CGC X-Men books they are looking to move. May need to make a thread soon in the WTB section.

The price for this seemed in line with recent auction results, and I am happy to have it:

Aquaman26.jpg

My book, congrats

( I purchased 2 by mistake , kept one, sold this :facepalm: )

From Doctor Joe to Lawyer Joe! (thumbs u

I think Cardy's Aquaman covers - and particularly his use of colors - is just terrific. For years I had admired the books, and finally started pulling the trigger. Thanks for making this one available.

???

I had the Batman 182 and the MMC 73. The Batman was 2nd highest and the MMC was highest. Just thought they'd do a little better...

???

I had the Batman 182 and the MMC 73. The Batman was 2nd highest and the MMC was highest. Just thought they'd do a little better...

I was under-bidder on that one Brock.

???

I was under-bidder on that one Brock.

If I had known...I would have gladly sold it to you!

There was a Pep #21 cgc 4.5 that sold in the $600 range. There are only 2 universal copies of this book cgc graded and I own the highest graded one which is graded a 7.5 universal blue with cream to off white pages. I had sent it in for grading about 6 months ago as i had it put away for over 30 years. Does anyone have an idea what they think this could go for if i consider selling it?