• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink November Auction

247 posts in this topic

Whoever won the restored Superman 8... enjoy it.

Underbidder.... :sorry:

Guess I will keep this... something I was interested in for awhile after seeing the guy a few times at the NY Shows...

My win for December...

RADDBB342012112_141928.jpg

you were right. that is cool!

Congrats!

Whoever won the restored Superman 8... enjoy it.

Underbidder.... :sorry:

Guess I will keep this... something I was interested in for awhile after seeing the guy a few times at the NY Shows...

My win for December...

RADDBB342012112_141928.jpg

Nice. Looks like a 9.4 to me.

$3300 for Batman #41 CGC 9.4 was a very strong price and a lot more than recent sales of this book in 9.4. There is another 9.4 on Ebay right now and the bidding is in the $2000 range. EJR

The one about to end on eBay has been listed multiple times with a 2K asking price and no bids. The sale of the CL copy last night will help it finally sell this time, and will probably make last night's winner feel a bit silly for paying $1300-$1500 over market value.

How about that Tec #164 CGC 9.4 selling for $6300.

:o

Not surprised. Very popular cover, and a Palo Alto.

You can also look at the recent sales for a certain book. Look up an individual book and it will say payment pending on all recently sold books at the realized prices.

My win for December...

That's amazing that you can see the back cover.

I'm talented.

Don't let him hate on your skills like that.

I was also surprised at the Batman 1 ain 1.5 Brittle pages going for $19,000 while a 9.0 Mod resto went for $21,100!

It seems to be a no brainer that its not a good idea to restore Batman 1.

Okay explain this to me... because I PM'd someone on this and would have probably gone for the restored one over the brittle copy.

My win for December...

That's amazing that you can see the back cover.

I'm talented.

Don't let him hate on your skills like that.

Nah. He's probably just upset he broke bank tonight.

I was also surprised at the Batman 1 ain 1.5 Brittle pages going for $19,000 while a 9.0 Mod resto went for $21,100!

It seems to be a no brainer that its not a good idea to restore Batman 1.

Okay explain this to me... because I PM'd someone on this and would have probably gone for the restored one over the brittle copy.

+1