• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink November Auction

247 posts in this topic

That happened about a year ago or so and affected several books I had "won" and then had to make sure I won them again. It worked out, but was nerve-wracking.

1/3 tonight

USA7.jpg

dont catch the Timely bug Brian! lol

I had never noticed this before, but what kind of trick shooting is Bucky doing to hit that airplane without shooting Cap's legs? (shrug) Sweet book nonetheless!

yup, I've seen that before. I like to tell myself that the plane is exploding from something else (off camera) and not from bucky's shots at all :insane:

Or it could be a miniature spy plane right beside Cap's knee. (shrug)

But Bucky's fire ends at the plane very clearly. Coincidence?

That happened about a year ago or so and affected several books I had "won" and then had to make sure I won them again. It worked out, but was nerve-wracking.

1/3 tonight

USA7.jpg

I had never noticed this before, but what kind of trick shooting is Bucky doing to hit that airplane without shooting Cap's legs? (shrug) Sweet book nonetheless!

Now I want one of these just for that reason. Love books with bad science.

1/3 tonight

USA7.jpg

yup, I've seen that before. I like to tell myself that the plane is exploding from something else (off camera) and not from bucky's shots at all :insane:

That's actually what it looks like to me. Look at the plane above Cap's shield, it's exploding the same way. Also, Bucky is looking forward.

Yes. I know. :frustrated:

The really hard part for me is that I wanted some other books that ended after these "closed", but had reached my financial limit for the auction. I am wondering if CL would open up the books that went after these so I could have a chance on those?

Wow, what a massive mess this is for comic link. i know i am done with them.

It happens from time to time. Comiclink, ComicConnect, even Heritage is not immune from the fickle nature of technology.

Yeah, techno glitches happen. If you are gonna shop only with those who perform to perfection, you better learn to raise your own food coz you're gonna be doing it all on your own.

It happens from time to time. Comiclink, ComicConnect, even Heritage is not immune from the fickle nature of technology.

Yeah, techno glitches happen. If you are gonna shop only with those who perform to perfection, you better learn to raise your own food coz you're gonna be doing it all on your own.

OMG rationality.

......and if this hypothetical person is ALSO imperfect, then they must fling theirself in front of a south bound freight train. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

her face looks like a man (with the hard jaw line and large nostrils)...

not that there's anything wrong with that.

:eek:

'She's' Pre-Op....