• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

Captain America meets The Mummy? lol

Medusa looks like a tranny (no offense intended). :kidaround:

Tell Old Man Logan to get the f off my lawn! :preach:

What everyone else has already said about Dr. Strange . . . :screwy:

Iron Woman? :o

Dr Strange has a battleaxe lol

And who is the Cap/Hawkeye kinda looking swashbuckler with the sword? :roflmao:

Yeah, it's like Doc;'s heading out to fight crime, and he thinks... "Hmmm, maybe I should take my Battle Axe with me?"

And if Doc has an axe, then naturally Cap needs to get a sword and wrap a pile of cloth strips around his arms and feet, right? Can't go out without those thin strips of cloth.

This is bad, like New Universe-level bad.

Who's the hoodie? (shrug)

Lizard? Elektro? Probably someone more prominent, but I can't think of anyone. Looks more like Lobo than anyone Marvel.

Isn't it Dr. Doom? Looks like him, based on the new FF movie stills.

Yeah, it's like Doc;'s heading out to fight crime, and he thinks... "Hmmm, maybe I should take my Battle Axe with me?"

And if Doc has an axe, then naturally Cap needs to get a sword and wrap a pile of cloth strips around his arms and feet, right? Can't go out without those thin strips of cloth.

This is something that Rob Liefeld would have done in '91.

With pouches. Lots of pouches

This is something that Rob Liefeld would have done in '91.

With pouches. Lots of pouches

and teeny tiny feet...tiny feet

Guy in the rags is Karnak from the Inhumans after he comes back from the dead with the reboot. Betting he's going to remember the old universe since he was dead during the merging of the universes.

Why does Iron Man have camel feet?

This whole thing is someone's bad idea of a joke, right? Right? :eek:

This is called "Help! We have run out of ideas and have drawn ourselves into a corner" along with DC's "Throw it harder! Maybe we can get it to stick!".

the one I am dreading the most is the Hulk. They announced a new direction and if what I see is any indication it will likely mean a cancellation of a book I have been buying for 35 years....

Why does Iron Man have camel feet?

Supposedly IM will be written by BMB and it will be Tony Stark. Granted, Doc Strange with a hatchet is weird and Wolverine....well, I don't care anyway.

This whole thing is someone's bad idea of a joke, right? Right? :eek:

Supposedly IM will be written by BMB and it will be Tony Stark. I do like the armor....very retro. Granted, Doc Strange with a hatchet is weird and Wolverine....well, I don't care anyway. Never liked him.

We'll see. I think comics are in a very interesting period right now with lots of talent out there. Go read Sex Criminals, Ms. Marvel or even bloody Star Wars. That's a very good read. I am as into comics like I haven't been in decades. Get past the variants and the junk (looking at you Deathlok and Inhumans) and we've all seen way worse! (looking at you Todd and Rob).

I think the scariest thing in that picture is that Medusa's mons pubis is larger than her head.

:eek:

That's where she keeps her backup. Yep, that's a scary image.

And why would Iron Man be running? I mean, I know he can, but why?

Edited by MR SigS☺

ooh, hot vet on vet action

Hardly, Rockhead is an '05 newb like you.

Why JC gets to consistently and routinely ignore board rules, and the mods do little to nothing about it, I don't know.

And they wonder why people have a problem.

Oh well.

ooh, hot vet on vet action

Hardly, Rockhead is an '05 newb like you.

Why JC gets to consistently and routinely ignore board rules, and the mods do little to nothing about it, I don't know.

And they wonder why people have a problem.

Oh well.

Want cheese?

:roflmao::roflmao:

Man, with the manure spewing out of your mouth on a daily basis, you'd have to be insane to be complaining about "board rules".

noticed this collection of Moon Knights on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Comic-Books-Moon-Knight-1981-1992-/231581977796?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35eb5c8cc4&autorefresh=true

check out the two variants it includes

pretty cool, but the zero feedback and USC affiliation will keep me from bidding.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Comic-Books-Moon-Knight-1981-1992-/231581977796?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35eb5c8cc4&autorefresh=true

Yeah, but...radon. Can't you get really sick from that?

Edited by Epic Peach

Yeah, but...radon. Can't you get really sick from that?

also has a copy of Moon Knight 1 -- they seem to be in decent shape-- hard to tell. It is a risky move with the zero feedback, ridiculous shipping charge (why not put them in a PM medium box?), terrible picture and general lack of anything solid to see. They have sold one other thing ever and that was some car part for thousands. So-- you know-- buyer beware.

but if you are in hot pursuit of these-- good luck. I was hoping to snipe them for peanuts until someone found them and bid this morning. Hard to pay $30+ for some books I wasn't really looking for in the first place.

I was hoping to snipe them for peanuts until someone found them and bid this morning.

Damn, those were the good old days, where you could pick up piles of stuff for peanuts, simply because eBay hadn't taken off and they also hadn't chased off the smaller sellers in favour of thousands and thousands of vast Chinese stores all selling the *exact* same thing.

Today, eBay is like having access to a massive shopping mall... but it's filled with Dollar Store after Dollar Store. :tonofbricks: