• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
39 39

11,721 posts in this topic

I'm also now keeping an eye out for more copies of #32, just in case

it is a book i hoarded when i could find nice copies in $1-$2 boxes 15 years ago.

i am glad i have not sold too many for FMV over the years. one of the few i didn't unload too early.

I actually rushed out to buy one because I was afraid she might make a surprise appearance in the avengers movie and the hype would take a high grade out of my price range. I'm glad I did! Now I am going to look for some cheaper raw ones.

Why would Black Goliath have anything to do with Ant Man in the upcoming movies? Power Man 24 was one of those books that I hope you had and got rid of fast because it wont be worth more than it was this past year.

If you are familiar with the Civil War story you would understand the correlation.

I am familiar with Black Goliath getting killed at the beginning of Civil War in the comics. I am also familiar with the plot synopsis of the Civil War movie and nowhere is Black Goliath found. So how does it add up to a hot movie centric book?

Ant Man will be playing Giant Man as well, so theory is Black Goliath will not show. Obvious speculation says that Civil War story would have to have Black Goliath, which doesn't seem like it will happen now.

Is Speedball in it?

I don't remember him being key to any of the storylines I cared about while reading Civil War, although I do remember that's when he became Penance,

Is Speedball in it?

I don't remember him being key to any of the storylines I cared about while reading Civil War, although I do remember that's when he became Penance,

An incident involving the New Warriors is what got the ball rolling on registration. Considering they haven't shown up in the cinematic universe, it will almost certainly be something else (perhaps the whole Ultron fiasco will serve that purpose).

Is Speedball in it?

An incident involving the New Warriors is what got the ball rolling on registration. Considering they haven't shown up in the cinematic universe, it will almost certainly be something else (perhaps the whole Ultron fiasco will serve that purpose).

Yea, don't bother trying to equate the comic story to the movie. It's already stretched very thin in terms of any resemblance to any characters. There's Cap and Iron Man and that's about all that's similar.

Is Speedball in it?

Yea, don't bother trying to equate the comic story to the movie. It's already stretched very thin in terms of any resemblance to any characters. There's Cap and Iron Man and that's about all that's similar.

There's always someone who needs to unload dreks.

Say what meow?

Jungle Action #6

Great seller name for this auction to boot!

I've bought from them several times... Great books, solid grading and very inexpensive shipping. They have a lot of followers and tend to get really solid prices.

Say what meow?

Jungle Action #6

Great seller name for this auction to boot!

I've bought from them several times... Great books, solid grading and very inexpensive shipping. They have a lot of followers and tend to get really solid prices.

Agreed: comics4less is a solid seller! Same experience with grading/shipping, etc.

Sure guys, but this is a 9.2 raw selling for $257, or well above what CGC copies sell for.

Sometimes folks get caught up in the heat of the moment when bidding? Who the F-knows.

Sure guys, but this is a 9.2 raw selling for $257, or well above what CGC copies sell for.

Sometimes folks get caught up in the heat of the moment when bidding? Who the F-knows.

Exactly, which is why we're all commenting on it. :makepoint:

looking through completed orders and noticed this auction. Great Iron Fist cover but is it really that hard to find this in good condition? This individual issue has a few problems especially for that high a price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131535571839?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT