• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,818 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Punisher War Journal 6 & 7 sets still doing really well. Crazy raw prices. First Wolverine meeting/battle, memorable Jim Lee covers!

I found a NM raw a while back lol

I'm no good at listing raws, I can do it, just the want to and etc... Just feels better to sell a slab 😶

I hope it hangs around at those prices :wishluck:

50 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I found a NM raw a while back lol

I'm no good at listing raws, I can do it, just the want to and etc... Just feels better to sell a slab 😶

I hope it hangs around at those prices :wishluck:

it hasn't hit their peaks yet.. those were hot books originally cause the content in the comics... so if outside films/tv crossovers those 2.. they'll spike.. comics is a long game

1 hour ago, BrooksR said:

I found a copy of 6 in one of those $5 multipacks at Ollie’s last week. It’s the only time I’ve seen a book I like in one of those packs.

97BB261F-5E43-4287-8EC3-AE8A7AEB3A16.thumb.jpeg.84b94667db44bf929aca034a563e00a3.jpeg

F113ED1E-0D60-438C-9496-AB17032E6E4E.thumb.jpeg.a161dd59820c13f10abf00b82f38f12f.jpeg

What is Ollies? 

A newer distribution group for mixed back stock? 

Patrick

1 hour ago, followtheleader said:

What is Ollies? 

A newer distribution group for mixed back stock? 

Patrick

It’s an outlet/closeout kind of store, kind of like big lots. They’re pretty good for books and they’ve got a lot of trade paperbacks for cheap. 

https://www.ollies.us/home.html

Edited by BrooksR

19 minutes ago, BrooksR said:

I always preferred this cover to issue 6 🙂

I actually like Lee’s run on the book. You could see his craft expanding & refining quickly, just before he takes over the X-Men…

plus these books, along with Ghost Rider, New Mutants & anything Sabretooth & Thanos were great trade fodder for Silver Age books back in about 1989-1992.