• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,817 posts in this topic

sometimes artists draw a bit out of their style. Even if I had a distinctive style, and someone said, draw in the style of ARTIST XX, and threw a bunch of cash at me, I'd certainly do my best to accommodate.

Frank Frazetta drew like Al Capp. :facepalm:

I wonder when Marvel will add Cloak and Dagger to a movie/tv series? I liked the duo in the 80s.

Cloak & Dagger have SUCH tremendous potential....

I can see Dagger cosplay going the way of Harley, Black Cat, Zatanna, or Catwoman at cons. lol

I wonder when Marvel will add Cloak and Dagger to a movie/tv series? I liked the duo in the 80s.

I can see Dagger cosplay going the way of Harley, Black Cat, Zatanna, or Catwoman at cons. lol

Buy stock in double-sided tape if that series ever comes to fruition

Laziest creations in history

Let's call a guy Cloak and give him a cloak. Let's call his partner Dagger and give her a dagger

I remember when this was the hottest back issue around - mid-80s, it was worth $8.50

Let's call a guy Cloak and give him a cloak. Let's call his partner Dagger and giver her a dagger

I remember when this was the hottest back issue around - mid-80s, it was worth $8.50

You would rather let Cloak wear a kilt and a sombrero? Or let Dagger carry ninja stars?

its less creative than spiderman? or superman?

Let's call a guy Cloak and give him a cloak. Let's call his partner Dagger and giver her a dagger

You would rather let Cloak wear a kilt and a sombrero? Or let Dagger carry ninja stars?

its less creative than spiderman? or superman?

Pony.gif

-slym

Especially if it's adult-themed like that cover (we all see cloak eye-ing her ).

Ween just found my 5 copies I stashed away of marvel age 25 because of you!

It sells for $15 now! lol thanks buddy

I have to believe anyone buying that book isn't aware of the content on the interior pages.

Mignola drawing RR on a cover and a preview of the limited series makes it a good buy especially if you collect Mignola or Rocket Raccoon.

??? Looks like Carl Potts (signed) to me. (shrug)

I found 3 copies of this issue at 75 cents each 2 wks ago

Let's call a guy Cloak and give him a cloak. Let's call his partner Dagger and give her a dagger

Have you read the mini-series? It was fantastic. Their origin story was tweaked & disturbing.

Have you read the mini-series? It was fantastic. Their origin story was tweaked & disturbing.

+1

Captain America #360 CGC 9.8 @ $41 & 30 watchers. Something tells me Crossbones in the movie and kicks . hm

Wolverine #1 Regular Series @ $22 & 15 watchers. Is the regular series more desired than the mini-series now? Seems to be that way.

Well, I'll eat crow on Crossbones. lol

And, a lot of Modern buyers eschew limited series . . . :grin:

Captain America #360 CGC 9.8 @ $41 & 30 watchers. Something tells me Crossbones in the movie and kicks . hm

Wolverine #1 Regular Series @ $22 & 15 watchers. Is the regular series more desired than the mini-series now? Seems to be that way.

Well, I'll eat crow on Crossbones. lol

And, a lot of Modern buyers eschew limited series . . . :grin:

Apparently, the movie is just the introduction of Crossbones. He's going to be in multiple movies.

He's not called Crossbones in the movie, but he is a major character in it. Minor spoilers here:

He has a lot of scenes - more, I think, than Winter Soldier - and has big one-on-one set piece fight scenes with both Cap and Falcon at different points in the film. He's not in costume, though - the setup for him becoming a costumed bad guy doesn't come until one of the little setup scenes at the end of the movie. I didn't realize the character was Crossbones until the end credits and that's only because I remembered the actor was playing Crossbones.

But he has a major role in this film, code name or not.

Personally, I'm not really convinced #360 is the issue to get anyway though. Crossbones is one of those characters whose introduction is spread out over several issues. I think he's seen in silhouette in #358 or 359 if I am remembering correctly. Then he does appear in three whole panels in #360, two of which show his costume. You know, whoopee. This is followed up by a whopping one panel in #361.

#362, though, has Crossbones on the cover. He also appears on multiple pages inside, including a page where he gives his name for the first time. And then he plays a direct role in the climax of the story.

If people actually read the Bloodstone Hunt storyline - which I know is a silly thing to suggest since most people buying these issues are just trying to speculate - it seems pretty clear that #362 is the important issue for Crossbones. It's hard for me to get too excited about five panels spread over three issues, which is what #359-361 are. #362 is where the character is really introduced in a meaningful way rather than just teased at.

Though, again, if anybody was actually buying this to read the stories, they would need all of these issues for the story to make any sense anyway.

2c

Edited by Crimebuster