• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Its not the slower sales that bother me, but the NPBs increase that is a pain. I have had more NPBs in the last 2 months then I had the entire last year.

Me too, and it's books that were at the top of their momentum so of course after waiting for the case to close and the FVF the books dropped to about half of what I got stiffed.

Just sold a NM 98 and my luck it's a zero FB bidder with an account registered since 2010. Should I just cancel the sale if he doesn't pay with 24 hours and offer it to the next bidder?

Yeah same issue as well thrill buying.

Mine were BINS that what kills me lol.

I have my BIN settings set to "immediate payment required" which weeds out any potential BIN deadbeats. That doesn't help with the regular run of the mill chumps though.

From now on I'm cancelling all bids with 0 FB and low FB which I deem to be sketchy. If they don't like it, tough.

I have my BIN settings set to "immediate payment required" which weeds out any potential BIN deadbeats. That doesn't help with the regular run of the mill chumps though.

From now on I'm cancelling all bids with 0 FB and low FB which I deem to be sketchy. If they don't like it, tough.

No it doesn't. I have mine set like that too. It's not a perfect system. You can click on BIN and then just close your browser.

Uncanny X-Men #256 New Psylocke - I got $12 for which was suprising but I think it's about to do better since it's a geniune key issue. Time well tell..

I have not put any of those out at shows yet, but I have been moving #509s fast at $10 apiece. I will be stickering #256s at $20 or $25 for the local October and November shows.

Edited by kimik

No it doesn't. I have mine set like that too. It's not a perfect system. You can click on BIN and then just close your browser.

I thought that until it's actually paid, others can still snag it. Like the cart system - until you pay for it, it's still available for sale.

Do BINs work like that?

Uncanny X-Men #256 New Psylocke - I got $12 for which was suprising but I think it's about to do better since it's a geniune key issue. Time well tell..

I have not put any of those out at shows yet, but I have been moving #509s fast at $10 apiece. I will be stickering #256s at $20 or $25 for the local October and November shows.

I think they'll do very well at that price, especially in grade. :grin:

What is that, like 48 cents US...?

Lame. Not even worth the effort.

RMA's joke? Or kimik's 256s? lol

RMA's joke? Or kimik's 256s? lol

Are they going for higher than $25 apiece online? If yes, I would be happy to charge more for them.

:whee:

:cry:

The glory days of having an above par dollar are gone. The trade off is getting a 30%+ exchange rate kicker when selling online. :acclaim: