• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

First wolverine deadpool fight

Aware of that issue but only seeing sales of $5-10. Think it's one to hold for a little longer? Was just going to put them out for cheap

If you have a NM or NM+ then yes. I think I saw 2 sales of $20 the rest were $5-15 grade seems to really matter on this book. I have very rarely seen a NM or better of this book.

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

If you have a NM or NM+ then yes. I think I saw 2 sales of $20 the rest were $5-15 grade seems to really matter on this book. I have very rarely seen a NM or better of this book.

Interesting, going to have to check my copies.

19 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Ive had three on my wall for about two years priced at $30/$15/$10 and no one cares.

It's a specialty/niche book. Not a wall book. Better results online with this gem. 

Moore/gibbons collab. Not many in high grade. Been a 50-70 book for me for a couple of years now

14 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

12 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Interesting, going to have to check my copies.

5 copies, all have a couple small spine stresses.

11 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

I am not arguing the sales, I just don't get it when Man of Tomorrow does pull anywhere near that. 
To each their own.

Nor I, just sharing. :foryou:

16 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

First wolverine deadpool fight

I have been waiting for this book to get a bit of heat. Every time I see one for cheap I pick it up. 

On 6/11/2017 at 4:31 PM, fastballspecial said:

Some books I am seeing moving well currently. No real surprises overall, but some books are really starting to move.

ASM 316 - This book is on fire passing $50 raw easily now in high grade.

X-Men 266 getting close $100 raw now surprised to see it going this high.

Marvel Age 82 - All over the place, but is selling well with high sales at around $30

ASM 344 - A once $15 book is now approaching $30-40 in NM+ raw

Wolverine 88 - Finally this book is seeing some attention. Couple of sales over $20 raw now.

Macross 1 - 1st Robotech - $20-40 in high grade.

Superman Annual 11 - I don't get this book, but others do it sells easily for $50 raw in NM.

Silver Surfer 44 and 45 still pulling $15-20 an issue.

Thank you for sharing what you are seeing out there.

On 6/4/2017 at 5:39 PM, bluehorseshoe said:

This ended today:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122523741120?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

One more auction for a MTU 141 9.8 going on right now, already over 3 bills with 2 days to go.  Not a good sign its going to get cheap again.

Welcome to the the free world with MTU 41: :whatthe:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112432721284?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

On 6/11/2017 at 1:31 PM, fastballspecial said:

Some books I am seeing moving well currently. No real surprises overall, but some books are really starting to move.

Marvel Age 82 - All over the place, but is selling well with high sales at around $30

Wolverine 88 - Finally this book is seeing some attention. Couple of sales over $20 raw now.

Superman Annual 11 - I don't get this book, but others do it sells easily for $50 raw in NM.

I've been curious for a while about where the actual first printed appearance of Macross is in?  I saw some Ebay auctions a while back that were selling Svea Macek's source material and it was a manga, but I wondered if that particular one was the actual first.  Any insight would be appreciated.

On 6/11/2017 at 4:31 PM, fastballspecial said:

Weird, Xmen 266 seems to have dropped for me... Esp since the movie has been delayed...

This just sold for $46...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNCANNY-X-MEN-266-KEY-ISSUE-1st-GAMBIT-/192214362653?hash=item2cc0de6a1d%3Ag%3AVY0AAOSwceNZPYq8&nma=true&si=9Btiew48K8NhtDwnhyepxwv3Ahk%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Edited by Wolverinex

1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

Condition is everything   :bigsmile: