• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

I'm finding the COD4 campaign much more difficult than Ghosts.

Wait, there's a campaign in COD4?!?

;)

The Infinity Ward CODs actually have good campaigns, particularly with MW2.

MW2 was the best of the modern warfares as far as campaigns go. I did like some elements of the BO2 campaign, especially with how the decisions factored into the ending. It was pretty bland otherwise though.

I'm still waiting for Activision to give us a pure COD zombie game. Even with all the powerups and upgrades, zombie mode gets pretty old after awhile.

I always come back to it. It gets old, but after a while it gets pretty fun again

Got wolfenstein today, heard good things and will keep me going till watch dogs
:applause: DL'd Wolfenstein the other day and have been having a blast. BTW did you find the secret retro level yet?

image.jpg

Here’s a massive list of every game confirmed for E3 2014

By Jacob Siegal

May 30, 2014

With all the leaks, reveals, countdowns and announcements, it can be hard to keep track of the enormous list of games waiting to make their debut at E3. Last year was quieter than usual as Sony and Microsoft temporarily readjusted to focus on new hardware, but E3 2014 is all about the games. Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo not only have sizable install bases on the new generation consoles, they each have millions of fans waiting for a good reason to upgrade as well.

Thankfully, the game developers came prepared. Latest News Explorer has put together a list of every game confirmed for E3 2014 so far, from every major developer that is making its way to the show in June. There are plenty of unannounced games that didn’t make the list, but we’ll have to wait until E3 to find out what surprises the developers have in store.

2K Games

Evolve (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

NBA 2K15 (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

WWE 2K15 (TBA)

Activision Blizzard

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

Destiny (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

Bandai Namco

Lords of the Fallen (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Capcom

Deep Down (PS4)

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS)

Deep Silver

Metro: Redux (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Disney

Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U)

Fantasia: Music Evolved (Xbox 360, Xbox One)

Electronic Arts

Battlefield: Hardline (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

Dragon Age: Inquisition (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

EA Sports UFC (PS4, Xbox One)

FIFA 15 (TBA)

Madden NFL 15 (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

Mirror’s Edge 2 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

NHL 15 (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

Star Wars: Battlefront (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

The Sims 4 (PC)

Konami

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

Microsoft

Killer Instinct (Xbox One)

Halo 5: Guardians (Xbox One)

Sunset Overdrive (Xbox One)

Nintendo

Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)

The Legend of Zelda (Wii U)

Super Smash Bros. (3DS / Wii U)

Yarn Yoshi (Wii U)

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (3DS)

Sega

Alien: Isolation (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd (PS3, PS Vita)

Sonic Boom (3DS, Wii U)

Sony

The Order: 1886 (PS4)

Rime (PS4)

Uncharted 4 (PS4)

Ubisoft

Assassin’s Creed: Unity (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Far Cry 4 (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

The Crew (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Tom Clancy’s The Division (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Valiant Hearts: The Great War (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

Warner Bros.

Batman: Arkham Knight (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

I picked up Fable 10th anniversary ed. last week because I am a huge fan of the series and never got to play the lost chapters. It's as clunky as it was on the original Xbox, freezes all the time, and has unresponsive controls. I should just keep replaying Fable 2.

Thoughts on Mass Effect? Any of them?

I never played ME1, however I played through ME2 before 3 came out. I enjoyed it but I honestly didn't come away with anything that really stuck with me.

The games are made by Bioware so the dialogue is well done and there is a lot of it. There were some parts of 2 where I wish I had played 1 first but I wasn't really hampered or anything. The ship you get is cool, there are a ton of choices that affect things and relationships with NPCs, and a decent weapon selection.

You also have the ability to load a saved character from a previous playthrough or from a previously completed game (ME2 save to start ME3) which was pretty neat too. It helped from an expirience standpoint and can make the first play through of the next game easier. However anyone that may have died in the earlier games won't be around etc.

I probably liked ME3 more than 2 but you have to install Origin which I really didn't care for. If you find them for sale or ME2 cheap on Steam I'd get them for a play through, but I'm still waiting for Half-Life 3 :(

Been playing Dead Space 2. I've only jumped out of my seat a couple of times so far.

I've just finished it a couple of days ago. The Necromorphs are faster, more aggressive and attack in larger groups in many places, compared to DS 1. Also, one of the best-looking games I've seen on PS3 - extremely detailed full HD graphics, nice lighting effects. Excellent.

Been playing Dead Space 2. I've only jumped out of my seat a couple of times so far.

I've just finished it a couple of days ago. The Necromorphs are faster, more aggressive and attack in larger groups in many places, compared to DS 1. Also, one of the best-looking games I've seen on PS3 - extremely detailed full HD graphics, nice lighting effects. Excellent.

i think both dead space 1&2 are the best horror games we got last/current gen PS3/XB360. i haven't played the third one yet but from what i'm told it's ok compare to the first two.

i think both dead space 1&2 are the best horror games we got last/current gen PS3/XB360. i haven't played the third one yet but from what i'm told it's ok compare to the first two.
They changed the formula a little too much in DS 3 I'm sad to say. If this was a film series DS 3 Would be Jedi, DKR of the franchise.