• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

I sent a pm to Arch to see if he could fix my post with the video or just delete it.

It's still giving me problems on the previous page.

Horror movies rarely make me jump, but horror video games work. Some make it so I stop playing them because I'm too afraid to open the door or when the music gets crazy and you don't know why.

Horror movies rarely make me jump, but horror video games work. Some make it so I stop playing them because I'm too afraid to open the door or when the music gets crazy and you don't know why.
I agree, the Resident Evil door opening loading screens stressed me out.

Dead space uses really good lighting and sound to really get you on edge, it's like the last 20 minutes of Alien.

Dead space uses really good lighting and sound to really get you on edge, it's like the last 20 minutes of Alien.

I love Dead Space 1 & 2

I haven't played DS3 yet.

I sent a pm to Arch to see if he could fix my post with the video or just delete it.

It's still giving me problems on the previous page.

Arch fixed my post with the video in it...so there should no longer be a problem with that page. (thumbs u

MK X :whee:
Looks good, you know I'm going to kick your though, right?
Bring it on :sumo:
:preach: I played MKI when you were in Lone Star diapers!

lol

The game has changed so much since MKI I doubt it would make much of a difference.

MK X :whee:
Looks good, you know I'm going to kick your though, right?
Bring it on :sumo:
:preach: I played MKI when you were in Lone Star diapers!

lol

The game has changed so much since MKI I doubt it would make much of a difference.

I love the changes they made on MK9.

I couldn't get into the old MK games because the controls & A.I were :P

The combos & fatalities are easier to pull off in MK9.

Can't wait for MK X :whee:

and is even better if you have surround sound or a good head phones that have surround sound type.

and is even better if you have surround sound or a good head phones that have surround sound type.
(worship) good call.

Creepy sounds of stuff getting knocked over, stuff in the vents.

(worship) good call.

Shame we won't get DS 4. :(

(worship) good call.

we don't know it could still be on the table

(worship) good call.

we don't know it could still be on the table
If it is it won't be anytime soon.