• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

I got The evil within for PS3 for $19.99

And Grand theft auto 5 for $25 for PS3 from amazon

:cloud9: Black Friday deals.

Now I need to wait for the shipments :taptaptap:

I bought my PS4 on ebay and worried sick about shipping lol

Better not be a dent on that box when it gets here....

I got The evil within for PS3 for $19.99

And Grand theft auto 5 for $25 for PS3 from amazon

:cloud9: Black Friday deals.

Now I need to wait for the shipments :taptaptap:

I bought my PS4 on ebay and worried sick about shipping lol

Better not be a dent on that box when it gets here....

Why would you buy a system on ebay? I've heard way to many horror stories of people finding either crumpled up paper or bricks inside the game boxes.

I was walking in Toys R US and came across Atari Flashback 5 and Coleco vision, both game systems I grew up on and had to buy them when I saw them. Both were cheap, $29.99 and a lot of games on them. I was disappointed. I returned both today.

The Atari joystick wasn't as good as I recall and same for Coleco.

Oh well.

There is a new Nintendo handheld that is arriving on US shores in 2015. Supposedly it is doing well in Europe but Nintendo wants the US to burn through their current handhelds first.

Just got this beaut in. Love this book! "1st comic book appearance of Mario & Donkey Kong"!!!

15725001097_94240594db_b.jpg

Thx! Still Ive seen issues of blip before and I wouldnt call it a comic.

After all would a three page comic strip in Time mean that Time was a comic? Not sure what to make of this. I guess I'd call it a first comic app but not the first app 'in comics'

Agreed, but this is still a sweet book. The story is 6-pages. There are actually 2 of these slabbed right now...a 9.8 and a 9.4 copy. Not sure what the label says..."1st comic appearance of Mario and Donkey Kong"...sound about right?? I'm going to get one of these and have is slabbed! Sweet

6471.mario-1.jpg

7446.mario-2.jpg

6180.mario-3.jpg

Here's the whole 6-page story

There is a new Nintendo handheld that is arriving on US shores in 2015. Supposedly it is doing well in Europe but Nintendo wants the US to burn through their current handhelds first.
Have a link?

Have a link?

Here is the link to "New Nintendo 3DS XL" for the Australian market.

This is what North America is supposedly getting in 2015. This would be perfect for the train.

http://www.nintendo.com.au/new-nintendo-3ds/

Have a link?

This is what North America is supposedly getting in 2015. This would be perfect for the train.

Showed a similar link further back about this new 3DS system.

I'm definitely picking up the DX 3DS version.

Have a link?

Showed a similar link further back about this new 3DS system.

I'm definitely picking up the DX 3DS version.

This would be perfect for my commute each day. And with the game library the way it is, I can pick up pretty much anything I want used to deflect the cost.

The last time I had a portable gaming system, was probably the gameboy advance (flip version) in 2004.

Hadn't played the 360 for a couple months so last week I went to turn it on and got the RROD. Opened it up and found a couple bulging capacitors. Figured that was a sign to grab a XBONE so I picked up the Microsoft store deal with the Assassins Creed bundle and got Sunset Overdrive for free. It's showing delivery tomorrow :)

Nintendo really needs to step up their A game.

Nintendo is at the very top right now when it comes to games. Super Smash Bros., Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, DK Tropical Freeze, Hyrule Warriors, all this year, have all been praised. I actually just bought a Wii U because of the quality of games that have come out. Right now is the perfect time to buy a Wii U. In my opinion, at least at this very moment, Xbox and Playstation can't touch Nintendo when it comes to exclusive games

Funny you mention that... I went out to Toys R Us just to get an overall view of what is out there. The Nintendo Wii U was tempting.

I think people avoided the Wii U at release because it was "underpowered" and didn't feel "next gen" enough. Problem is... I think that's true for all 3 systems (WiiU, XBone, PS4.) As such, Wii U might end up having the best overall catalog. Not gonna lie- I've been tempted to get one too. But right now my PC is acting as my high-end rig and an NES is handling my retro needs.

So we'll see...

Got a PS4 about six months ahead of schedule. Now to get a game!

Evil Within

Elder Scrolls Online

Last of Us remastered

To name a few. Of games I am going to get lol

Thanks for the recommendations. That's what I dug up this thread to ask. I've been playing Advanced Warfare for the past couple days, and just ordered Ghosts. I was bidding on Battlefield 4 but decided I wanted something other than a shooter now. I'll check these out.