• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Dringenberg - :-(

722 posts in this topic

I'm done reading.

What's done is done. Stop crying if it wasn't your book.

You should keep reading. There is a decent skin flute joke in here.

I'm done reading.

Remind me to tell you a story about that from high school. It is pretty funny, in an 80's sort of way.

I'm done reading.

Remind me to tell you a story about that from high school. It is pretty funny, in an 80's sort of way.

Meaning collar up?

I'm done reading.

This one time, at band camp......

I'm done reading.

You know, I haven't been around these forums much lately so I don't know you, but you seem the type that when you go to bed at night, it's in a Snap-On cabinet, next to all the other tools.

I'm done reading.

You know, I haven't been around these forums much lately so I don't know you, but you seem the type that when you go to bed at night, it's in a Snap-On cabinet, next to all the other tools.

Jimmy's a good guy, but I do like the subtle lead-in with a nice sweet, classic finish to this wicked burn.

and there is butthurt.

Where there is butthurt, there is a chance for growth, but there is also a chance of complete anal prolapse all over the forums. Nobody wants that,

Example:

LUVAFLOOF.jpg

Jimmy's a good guy

OK, OK, I'll play nice, then. I thought maybe he was another Muscleshark...When I gave him my phone number on these forums, I didn't realize one could spew so many epithets in one breath as he did. It was rather impressive.

Stop posting if all you have to contribute is douchebaggery... :eyeroll:

I dunno about the Pastafarian, but douchebaggery is all I got. Don't take that away from me.

and there is butthurt.

Where there is butthurt, there is a chance for growth, but there is also a chance of complete anal prolapse all over the forums. Nobody wants that,

Example:

LUVAFLOOF.jpg

Jimmy's a good guy

OK, OK, I'll play nice, then. I thought maybe he was another Muscleshark...When I gave him my phone number on these forums, I didn't realize one could spew so many epithets in one breath as he did. It was rather impressive.

Don't let one opinion sway your from what your eyes see, your ears hear, and your common sense screams at you.

Don't let one opinion sway your from what your eyes see, your ears hear, and your common sense screams at you.

In other words, the [insert level of personal] you think he is, is only occasionally interrupted by something witty.

I gave a phone number of someone very interested in buying the book.

I don't understand why that's being ignored.

and there is butthurt.

Example:

LUVAFLOOF.jpg

Jimmy's a good guy

I phoned you?

Wasn't Ryan holding like 20 widowed books? Isn't he the same guy who was selling a number 1 sandman for almost a grand?

That's why I don't think it's such a big deal.

You guys are getting signatures to add value to the book. If you plan on keeping it or not that's the cgc game.

It happened. It's over.