• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 May 16 - 17 Vintage Comics & Comic Art Signature Auction

348 posts in this topic

I came very close to bidding on that Alex Ross Superman/Batman. If I didn't have another Ross piece, I would have. That went for a nice price IMO. And with the Villains cover going for that, I would be curious to see what the heroes one would go for.

I came very close to bidding on that Alex Ross Superman/Batman. If I didn't have another Ross piece, I would have. That went for a nice price IMO. And with the Villains cover going for that, I would be curious to see what the heroes one would go for.

The heroes one sold in the last auction for $68,712.50

I can't guess where anything is going. Some stuff is going for, I think, really low prices while others are going a good 2-3 times where I thought. So confused. And damn I REALLY should have bid higher on the Maxx pages. Ever get NON-buyers remorse?

Any more info on what happened with the withdrawn Simpsons Wizard cover?

Fox probably came calling.

That was my guess too. Fox doesn't allow Simpsons OA to be sold.. they don't even like people doing Simpsons commissions and displaying it.

Malvin

Ever get NON-buyers remorse?

All the time - something good will come around for you though.

Yup, I'm totally with Keith on this one Duane! That's how I got the Maguire Poster OA, I was outbid on something just before that auction so I had the cash left over.

Malvin

Ever get NON-buyers remorse?

All the time - something good will come around for you though.

Yup, I'm totally with Keith on this one Duane! That's how I got the Maguire Poster OA, I was outbid on something just before that auction so I had the cash left over.

Malvin

10 years ago Albert Moy told me something good will come along...it always does.

He's been absolutely right.

I was underbidding on those pages and I just got a feeling the proxy was higher than I wanted to go and didn't want to get caught up in it. And it's true, something great always comes along. Thanks for the pep guys.