• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Holy Grail is up!!! Hulk 181 CGC 9.8 oww

376 posts in this topic

I hadn't posted anything in months, and finally came back to the boards a couple of weeks ago with 3 stars. Then I made the fatal mistake of spending a few minutes in the SGC boards talking about why Pete Rose shouldn't be in the Hall and how he was far from a "Great Player" (He was great for a few years, good for many years... Not in the class with the Cobbs and Ruths)...... In a flash I went down to 2 stars. That is what I like about the CGC boards. You all may not agree with what I say, but as long as I say it well you respect it. I have pissed many a CGCer, but no one that I know of took it personally and dropped my rating for it.

Thanks all... just gave everyone here 5's... no one moved up though confused.gif

BTW... In case some missed it... I couldn't rename the thread...

the Offical Bronze Rambling Topic Thread #1

because too much time had passsed... but let's consider it an ongoing "open thread" to chat about anything Bronze, or close to... ramble off topic... whatever... topic changes OK... but keep up the respect and open-mindedness that is often lacking in general. Cool?

grin.gif

Don't ask me.....

I've been 5 stars in my own book for years tongue.gif

Apparently I had a lot of 1 star ratings on my record. I have no clue why.

Maybe........

Still better to be one star from T.O than a 5 star from BC. grin.gif

Where is ablue anyway?

You scare him off at the Christmas slaughter?

He comes on occasionally and may make 1 or 2 comments and goes away! Not even worth it for me to attack even if he says something stupid. It was only fun when he stuck around and took it like a fool! shocked.gif

I came home at 4 AM on Christmas eve, and I couldn't believe what I saw here on the boards. You were going ape-S#%T on the guy. Classic stuff. wink.gif

He took a retarded shot at me a while back but ran away like a bunny rabbit. Did he admit that he was stupid and begged for your forgiveness? Are we going to see the same thing with you and gman? crazy.gifmad.gif

Yeah, unfortunately, that was my swan song in terms of my evil baggin'! Nothing has gotten me pissed off enough to trash anyone anymore! frown.gif Also, it requires someone with limited skills on the other end. Jens may be a willing target if I catch him in the right mood! wink.gif

Not specifically but I was generally in a POd mood during that time. I thought my earlier baggin' of him satiated my desire to [!@#%^&^] somone out but...something he did that day triggered me to attack! mad.gif