• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Holy Grail is up!!! Hulk 181 CGC 9.8 oww

376 posts in this topic

Really?

I thought you said you were finishing your Spidey's then you'd be done with comics? blush.gif

I told you, collecting 1 title is nearly impossible. It takes too much restraint. You might as well buy whatever you feel like, whenever you feel like it. Too much stress otherwise.

Yep, that's about right. They're cheap when compared to early Spidey's.

You could get a 9.4 of #4 for under 4K, but a 9.4 Spidey 4 would run you double that.

Actually, $200 is a very good price for a VF-. I sold an unslabed VF- X Men #4 in a private a while back for $300.

" You know... I missed much of the "X-mas Day massacre"... can someone give me the basics of what happened. I think Crusty was beng attacked... but I missed it?? "

No, it was mostly between Greggy and ablue, and it started on Christmas Eve. Ablue had been going on and on about his Rockford Batman for a couple of weeks prior. He would post things, then edit, then apoligize, then insult again. I guess he did something to really off Greggy, so he spent most of Christmas ripping ablue a new one. I read up to 5AM on Christmas day, and by the time I got back home that nightm, the whole thing was gone. I believe others got involved on Christmas day like bug, but I wasn't around and a bunch of people were sent to the penalty box along with the thread. That's as far as I know. Greggy could give you a more detailed account.

Off topic.....you know ....Im a little pissed..... Ive been told by a bunch of posters here that they gave me 5 stars but I ALWAYS end up with 2. Do I offend? (besides Greggy) If people hate me that much why dont they say it? Just wondering.......(oh if I could only be popular....sigh) frown.gif

And you wonder why you are at 2 stars! Don't ask the question if you can't handle the answer. Otherwise, just look in the mirror and keep repeating to yourself that you are OK! frown.gif