• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Holy Grail is up!!! Hulk 181 CGC 9.8 oww

376 posts in this topic

Ok, here's the real scoop! My bashing of ablue is just one of many actions that landed 7 comic forum members into the box on X-mas. After my bashing of ablue, I decided to stay low for the rest of X-mas. However, as you recall, that was the time when rickdogg and others were trolling the coin boards so Arch put a thread in the water cooler telling everyone to cool down. As expected, that thread kinda got trashed. However, hammer decided to make a post slamming Bugaboo, MajorKhaos, and I regarding our thread hijacking. Then mostly Bug, Khaos and murph had a little conversation with hammer throughout various threads. I stayed out of the action because hammer seemed unstable and it was fascinating to see someone just lose it. Then...after a while, boom!, we were in the box! OK, I don't know how murph avoided it. Arch wrote a thread in the box addressed to us unnamed posters stating that our recent posts were 95% flaming and he told us that the culture must stop!

The following people got boxed that day!

1) Hammer

2) Me

3) BachelorofComix

4) Chrisco37

5) MajorKhaos

6) Bugaboo

7) rickdogg

Chrisco, BOC, and rickdogg got boxed for their baggin' of ablue during X-mas eve in the afternoon. I attacked him in the PM and early X-mas!

BTW, noticed that there are now 2 CGC 9.6 Marvel Two in One #1! shocked.gif

Errr...who's Mike? Oh, I haven't even checked the census! I thought that you said that there were no 9.6s of that book. Mmmm, did you notice that there are now 3 copies of Defenders 1 in CGC 9.8! wink.gif

Greggy, what happens when you get "boxed". I have not been around long enough to know exactly what that means? Do you get a notification of some kind? How long is the penalty? What do you have to do to get boxed? Also, grin.gif if you can answer quickly enough, I won't be reading all the answers I expect I'll be getting from "certain" bored.. er I mean board members because I know I left myself wide open with this one.

The only notification is that you can only see the "box". The "box" is where all the "good" stuff has been pulled and retired. The one time that I went in there, Arch made a specific thread telling us to behave. I just stayed there overnight. However, if there is a specific item that he wants you to do but you refuse, you stay there until you comply. Ask Bugaboo, he's the worst culprit! frown.gif

Oh, I don't really pay attention to these books because I know there must be more! This book was issued later than the other Marvel #1 issues that it makes no sense that the population is so low! Would help if it went for over $1,000! Bah...banner would have brought it out if he had any! His source is running dry anyways...at least for the DCs! mad.gif

What kind of source does he have? A wholesale type like Doug Sulipa? A wharehouse find? Just curious.

To be honest, I don't know about what source he has or not. He did mention to me via PM regarding some books that he was getting from someone. However, he mentioned that the books weren't in the ultra high grades that the previous ones were! frown.gif

I believe Greggys moms code name is "the Fish"......so.....ewww....nevermind

You leave Greggy's mom alone! Besides, she's not the one wearing "Eau de Shipyard" by Fishmonger. What? You mean that's NOT your perfume?? blush.gif

Im not trying to start anything greg, but first your childish "I can't let go of my bashing of ablue on Christmas" is getting quite pathetic.

The only reason you got away with all your comments is because I did not want to lower myself to your level you know the type.. The big mouth behind the screen but a poor looser in reality.

Give it a rest... Because this mighty bragging of yours makes you more of an iddiot.

I wouldnt have said anything but I can't see how you can get off on such a thing, it really is quite pathetic.

{added new comment reason for edit}

Give it a rest... Because this mighty bragging of yours makes you more of an iddiot.

Damn you people! How can you keep giving me such wonderful sig lines?!?!? How do you expect me to choose between all these wonderful candidates?!?!

Oh ablue, I could care less about you. However, someone asked about what happened on X-mas and I explained it. It's not my fault you can't handle the truth. I forgot about you the last time when you made that very stupid statement in the marketplace forum. Hell, I even ignored your comment in the grading forum today when you didn't understand what ubiquiti said. So...Adam, give it a rest. I won't talk about you anymore because you are pretty irrelevant. Now, make a name for yourself other than for someone who comes on and complains and leaves! tongue.gif