• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Holy Grail is up!!! Hulk 181 CGC 9.8 oww

376 posts in this topic

Hey fellas... I didn't mean to inadvertantly rekindle the argument you guys had.

I wasn't around for the "X-mas blowout" but recently heard people mention it a few times and was just curious what happened.

Greggy didn't initiate this... he responded to my question basically... and it seemed more of a synopsis than an attack.

I sense neither of you really want's to have this escalate again... just consider it water under the bridge and let it go... sorry I asked.

I wasn't around for the "X-mas blowout" but recently heard people mention it a few times and was just curious what happened.

Hey Bru, I wasn't involved in that xmas day stuff. So watch it with the slander. grin.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Let's try this again tongue.gif

Hey fellas... I didn't mean to inadvertantly rekindle the argument you guys had.

Greggy didn't initiate this... he responded to my question basically... and it seemed more of a synopsis than an attack.

I sense neither of you really want's to have this escalate again... BUT I COULD BE WRONG grin.gif Please guys for the children... If not for me, for the children!!!

frown.gif Ok, I sniped my CGC 9.8 100 page giant today and I am in a happy mood! smile.gif

Damn, Josh scared me when he made a few feeler bids today! frown.gif

Also, I got notification that my standards and moderns got sent from CGC ahead of the schedule time frame!

List to be posted tomorrow! smile.gif

I don't know the grades yet but the only Marvel standard is the Conan 1. The other Marvels are moderns and are all GS Marvels and one Strange Tales 178. I will list once I get the grades from them tomorrow! smile.gif

Not a big deal, but...

the Hulk 180 181-182 trilogy auction sale made the CBG "Resale Report" and the 181 9.8 sale made Darryl's "Eye on Ebay" Column.

also 9.4's of 180 did well recently...

$687.51 for an oww

and Heritages (internet Only) oww

for $834

not bad for those questioning the worth/appeal/demand of the book

after my $650 9.4 White BIN of Blazingbob's copy smirk.gif

I think an undesirable "cream pager" that was pretty unattractive centering-wise broke $500 a little while back as well.