• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STRANGE TALES #110 Club!
9 9

1,322 posts in this topic

So i am betting that once the movie comes out there will be some big demand in the following Strange tales issues.

110 - No explanation necessary (Already in demand and hot)

115 - Origin story (Sleeper lots of room to grow)

126 - First Clea and Dormmamu (Picking up heat the past year)

138 - First Eternity (Huge Sleeper)

157 - 158 - First and Full Living Tribunal - (Huge Sleeper also)

And of course Dr Strange 169 - Own Series (In demand and hot)

What are your thoughts on this?

So i am betting that once the movie comes out there will be some big demand in the following Strange tales issues.

110 - No explanation necessary (Already in demand and hot)

115 - Origin story (Sleeper lots of room to grow)

126 - First Clea and Dormmamu (Picking up heat the past year)

138 - First Eternity (Huge Sleeper)

157 - 158 - First and Full Living Tribunal - (Huge Sleeper also)

And of course Dr Strange 169 - Own Series (In demand and hot)

What are your thoughts on this?

I can't predict how the movie will create buzz for the different characters, but think that the origin of The Ancient One (#148) is an important issue for the title.

ST 110 cgc 9.0 probably between 11-12 k conservatively.

I know for a fact that a 9.0 recently sold for $14k in a private sale.

Right, I honestly don't see the next publicly available one going for less that 15k.

-J.

So you're saying the last recorded GPA sale of $6200 is slightly misleading?

ST 110 cgc 9.0 probably between 11-12 k conservatively.

I know for a fact that a 9.0 recently sold for $14k in a private sale.

Right, I honestly don't see the next publicly available one going for less that 15k.

-J.

So you're saying the last recorded GPA sale of $6200 is slightly misleading?

Of course it is 2013 sale since then a movie has all been confirmed The good doctor even mentioned in the Cap movie and a director is attched. I would snap up a St 110 9.0 at $6200 in a heart beat. 8.0 went for $6600. Anything less then 10k would be stealing IMO.

For major keys, GPA is typically a trailing indicator of pricing, as record prices are achieved by private transactions and dealer sales unreported to GPA.

Thanks. What do you think the uk st110 cgc 8.0 is worth?

I personally value most UK Key issues at 70%-75% of US copies, so if a US ST110 8.0 is going for $6500 right now, i'd say a UK ST110 8.0 would be valued around $4550- $4875.

I think pence copies have been gaining steam. I sold a UK TOS 39 7.5 last year for about 75% of US value.

Whoa, there's a $3999 bid on the ST 110 7.0 on ebay right now. It's a sweet looking 7.0, but that bid seems too high. Schill? Or has St100 come so far that 7.0s are going for $4k? Seems like I sold one just a few months ago on the boards here for $2800.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Comics-Strange-Tales-110-CGC-7-0-First-Doctor-Strange-OW-Pages-HOT-/221462870316?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item339037392c

Either it was a schill or the buyer fell through, because the book was relisted...