• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously

2,574 posts in this topic

That mysterious lady in the cave that we were all talking about when that trailer first hit... her identity has finally been revealed, and.....

:roflmao:

New Clip!!!

I like that but I hope that content not finished and still is in edit mode.

Spander's voice isn't digitalized (to sound like a robot) and I think it detracts from it.

Without the electronic additions I see too much of Spader in it and it reminds me of

his goofy "Mannequin" character that I just can't help associating with him.

2c

Sounds like Josh Whedon is telling us all not to wait at the end of Age of Ultron.

http://io9.com/joss-whedon-says-avengers-age-of-ultron-has-no-post-cr-1696258220

Only going to be one post credits scene (aka a "Tag").

Kinda lame since we expect 2 post credit scenes from Marvel movies now, especially from the epic Avengers movies.

Pretty Lame.

I agree there's a disconnect between Ultron's form and Spader's voice here. Although I like his voice in general, I find it a bit jarring when connected to this particular character on screen. I'm sure that will end up as a minor annoyance, but I wish they had found a stronger 'blend' between the two.

That said, the scene was intriguing as it showcased the characters' various personalities.

Dan

I agree there's a disconnect between Ultron's form and Spader's voice here. Although I like his voice in general, I find it a bit jarring when connected to this particular character on screen. I'm sure that will end up as a minor annoyance, but I wish they had found a stronger 'blend' between the two.

That said, the scene was intriguing as it showcased the characters' various personalities.

Dan

I didn't know what you were talking about till I watched the clip.

That is strange

Adds a very human element to him, but a more robotic sounding voice would fit better IMO

Sounds like Josh Whedon is telling us all not to wait at the end of Age of Ultron.

http://io9.com/joss-whedon-says-avengers-age-of-ultron-has-no-post-cr-1696258220

Only going to be one post credits scene (aka a "Tag").

Kinda lame since we expect 2 post credit scenes from Marvel movies now, especially from the epic Avengers movies.

Pretty Lame.

:screwy:

Pardon my ineptitude..... as I didn't catch the name of the talk show..... but the whole cast for this movie was on last night with some neat clips and chit chat. They really have a good chemistry amongst them. ScarJo just keeps getting prettier and pettier. For them all to synchronize their schedules to appear together impresses me..... I may be more excited about this movie than possibly any yet. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u