• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Who cares what Grant Morrison thinks. The guy is a hugely overrated hack.

He's the reason I stopped reading Batman.

Let's not forget this guy (I'm assuming he was serious) wants to give wonder woman a va**na shaped jet. lol

Watch out for that premature ejection seat.

Let's not forget this guy (I'm assuming he was serious) wants to give wonder woman a va**na shaped jet. lol

Pretty sure Men in Black 2 already did that.

75397-54Fr.jpg

Watch out for that premature ejection seat.

lol

I saw this a few days back - read what he had noted - and moved on.

"I sat down and I thought, “I don’t want to do this warrior woman thing.” I can understand why they’re doing it, I get all that, but that’s not what [Wonder Woman creator] William Marston wanted, that’s not what he wanted at all!"

But I think that's what the fans are hoping to see. :gossip:

i read these a few days ago and the first thing that pop in my mind was "damn i guess he can see the future".

"I sat down and I thought, “I don’t want to do this warrior woman thing.” I can understand why they’re doing it, I get all that, but that’s not what [Wonder Woman creator] William Marston wanted, that’s not what he wanted at all!"

William Marston was an unconventional dude. The thing about Wonder Woman's lariat compelling people to tell the truth when she tied them up with it was a likely side effect of his fascination with bondage coupled with the fact that Marston was the inventor of the polygraph lie detector test. After several years of marriage and two kids, he gave his wife the option of a divorce or having his new mistress move into the house--and oddly enough, she chose the mistress. Marston died fairly early in 1947, and his wife and mistress continued to live together for almost forty years after his death. :whee:

I think we need to see a reference on that one.....really he wanted an invisible va-jay-jay?

I think we need to see a reference on that one.....really he wanted an invisible va-jay-jay?

It's in the article with the Grant Morrison quote linked earlier.

Is he the one that while watching 'Man of Steel' in a movie theater yelled out something like 'YOU CAN'T DO THAT" when Zod is killed?

Is he the one that while watching 'Man of Steel' in a movie theater yelled out something like 'YOU CAN'T DO THAT" when Zod is killed?

I think that may have been Mark Waid, but Morrison was also a little apprehensive about the killing of Zod.

Edited by thedude

I think that may have been Mark Waid, but Morrison was also a little apprehensive about the killing of Zod.

Wasn't he the one who walked out saying "Zod it! I'm leaving!"...? ;)

Here ya go buddy, enjoy the weirdness. (thumbs u

Wonder Woman is getting a invisible V@*!*A jet! :whee:

http://nerdist.com/grant-morrison-heavy-metal-wonder-woman-earth-one-comic-con-2015/

Wonder Woman's Invisible Plane is now shaped like a *spoon*, it's the most incredible thing. It opens up in the back and it has a little clitoris hood, everything is a female-based design. It's all based on shells and natural stuff.

Marston died fairly early in 1947, and his wife and mistress continued to live together for almost forty years after his death. :whee:
Think those two ever played 'Wonder Woman'? :whistle: