• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

CLqDoq3WwAAsOfw.jpg

‘Batman V Superman’ Comic-Con Trailer Analysis & Story Details

In Man of Steel, it was presumed that General Zod and Kal-El’s climactic (and controversial) fight was limited to Metropolis. However, Zack Snyder has now confirmed that Metropolis and Gotham City are actually “sister cities,” like Oakland and San Francisco – separated by a bay. Traditionally, in DC Comics fiction, Metropolis is akin to New York City – while Gotham, a “lower class city,” is located in the same area as New Jersey (though it draws inspiration from Chicago) – meaning that it isn’t a stretch to think that the devastation caused by the Kryptonian world engine, as well as the brawl between General Zod and Superman, affected Gotham City directly (and indirectly) as well.

Wow!

And much of that applause was for Ben Affleck and his performance as Batman. The executives are so impressed, in fact, that they are reportedly trying to get Affleck on-board for three stand-alone Batman films. Affleck’s Batman, and these movies, would reportedly become the cornerstone of DC’s other movies, with one Warner boss reportedly calling Affleck the “definitive Batman.”

But they were going after him back in 2011 to direct the JLA movie. So they really want to keep their hooks in Affleck for as long as they can.

As much as it would have shocked me a few years ago, I believe it now and am ecstatic. :applause:

You're young. You'll learn. ;)

This movie had WIN all over it as soon as Affleck's name was mentioned. Screw the haters that jeered him. The guy is a Hollywood mogul and he knows what he's doing and he's proven it over and over again.

As much as it would have shocked me a few years ago, I believe it now and am ecstatic. :applause:

You're young. You'll learn. ;)

This movie had WIN all over it as soon as Affleck's name was mentioned. Screw the haters that jeered him. The guy is a Hollywood mogul and he knows what he's doing and he's proven it over and over again.

:acclaim:

My hesitancy grew simply out of DC's inconsistent track record as well as Affleck's performance in Daredevil (which I enjoyed, but not for his performance). But I'm fully willing to be optimistic for any Affleck film in the future. :grin:

Wow.

Rumor: ‘Batman V Superman’ Test Screening Success; Affleck Praised

http://screenrant.com/batman-v-superman-early-screening/?utm_source=SR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=SR-FB-P

I agree!

That was why someone posted the same details a page back.

:baiting:

This thread dosen't keep my attention enough. :sumo: