• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Is This Who Will Play 'Robin' In BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE?

According to Heroic Hollywood, it'll be none other than the director's son, Eli Snyder. If he looks familiar it's because he also played the young Leonidas in 300 and the young Rorschach in Watchmen. Snyder Jr. is now 6'0 foot tall Varsity athlete, so would certainly be a good physical fit the role of Grayson, Tim Drake, or whichever incarnation of Robin is used.

ahBvXqcl.jpg

from the extra second added to the IMAX trailer

ANBg6xn.gif

She looks GREAT in WW outfit

Yes she does.

I love her.

Given the chance, I would.

...oh, how I would like to be entwined in the coils of her Magic Lasso :luhv: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Seems like alot of you folks like the S&M "tie one on" sorta action...LMAO!

Might be a run on things like french ticklers, handcuffs, whips and especially rope when this movie comes out....lol.

from the extra second added to the IMAX trailer

ANBg6xn.gif

Kinda looks like Jennifer Connely.

Just a little, and only from the neck up.

Nobody gets that Sarah Silverman vibe from the neck up or down? :lol:

I dont understand the padded muscle suits-theyre quite obviously not muscles and the suit is skin tight over them so the hero designed a suit with fake muscles-this makes them a total dweeb.

I dont understand the padded muscle suits-theyre quite obviously not muscles and the suit is skin tight over them so the hero designed a suit with fake muscles-this makes them a total dweeb.

it's been the trend ever since the 1989 Batman movie, at least there it was portrayed as "body armor", but it soon morphed into every superhero suit being padded muscle suits, even Superman's who doesn't need body armor.

truth is real muscles don't show through clothing/spandex they way we have become used to seeing them drawn in the comics. Affleck and Cavill are both in shape (especially Cavill) but to drape them in plain spandex/cloth would take away the bigger than life comic book appeal.

the funniest one is the Night Owl suit in Watchmen, Night Owl is supposed to be a little fat and out of shape, and far removed from his crime fighting career, and Snyder has him looking like Batman in that movie.

Edited by thedude

He's not that far from the pic of him in the suit. Having said that, I haven't seen evidence yet that he did as well as Chris Hemsworth or Henry Cavill did in bulking up. Maybe shirtless and oiled up he looks like them, can't rule it out. (shrug)

ben-afflecks-batman-muscles.jpg

Marston died fairly early in 1947, and his wife and mistress continued to live together for almost forty years after his death. :whee:
Think those two ever played 'Wonder Woman'? :whistle:

Sufferin Sappho :o

it's been the trend ever since the 1989 Batman movie, at least there it was portrayed as "body armor", but it soon morphed into every superhero suit being padded muscle suits, even Superman's who doesn't need body armor.

truth is real muscles don't show through clothing/spandex they way we have become used to seeing them drawn in the comics. Affleck and Cavill are both in shape (especially Cavill) but to drape them in plain spandex/cloth would take away the bigger than life comic book appeal.

the funniest one is the Night Owl suit in Watchmen, Night Owl is supposed to be a little fat and out of shape, and far removed from his crime fighting career, and Snyder has him looking like Batman in that movie.

I think it went even further back than Batman 1989. I remember in the first Superman movie with Chris Reeves, they had multiple "padded" suits to make him look bigger. Some suits were made to make him look more muscular while standing, another for flying, etc.. Reeves did bulk up for later movies, but I think for Superman I and II, he was still a pretty lean guy.