• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Dice will like this interview.

Gina Carano Defends Gal Gadot As Wonder Woman In Batman Vs. Superman

“I worked with her on Fast & Furious 6, and she’s amazing,” says Carano. “Such a great person with such a solidness in her character, so I’m very excited for her to do that.”

Some fans insist that Gadot isn’t built the way Wonder Woman should be and that someone with more physicality, like Carano herself, should have been cast. Carano simply encourages the critics to wait and see what Gadot can do.

“I think people have an idea what they consider Wonder Woman. I definitely know (Gadot) has been training and there’s so much more that goes into being a strong female character,” says Carano. “I think people have their own idea, but I always like the underdog, I’m always rooting for the underdog. If the world says you can’t do something, I couldn’t care less because that’s not how anybody should live their lives.”

i think we can say most people that have been waiting for a JL movie did this

Fainting-reporter-animated-gif.gif

i on the other hand did this in my head knowing CBM are going to be getting amazing in the coming years.

Excitement.giflol

Edited by kagenish

This is crazy

WB/DC has 11 DC Adaptations In Development

Warner has now entrusted its core superheroes to “Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder, who will helm “Superman vs. Batman” and then “Justice League.” It also has nine other movies based on DC comics in development.

so we have 11 movies in Development

1. BvS

2.JL

3.Shazam

4.Fables

5.Metal Men

6.Sandman

7.100 Bullets

8.???

9.???

10.???

11.???

What movies do you think they are holding back and going to announces during SDCC? I think they Wonder Woman, Green Lantern(reboot), Aquaman, Flash(Walley West main character).

This is crazy

Warner has now entrusted its core superheroes to “Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder, who will helm “Superman vs. Batman” and then “Justice League.” It also has nine other movies based on DC comics in development.

1. BvS

2.JL

3.Shazam

4.Fables

5.Metal Men

6.Sandman

7.100 Bullets

8.???

9.???

10.???

11.???

What movies do you think they are holding back and going to announces during SDCC? I think they Wonder Woman, Green Lantern(reboot), Aquaman, Flash(Walley West main character).

I think you may have nailed the ones most expected. 'Dark Justice' could be one of the movies.

This is crazy

1. BvS

2.JL

3.Shazam

4.Fables

5.Metal Men

6.Sandman

7.100 Bullets

8.???

9.???

10.???

11.???

I think you may have nailed the ones most expected. 'Dark Justice' could be one of the movies.

i was thinking the same thing we could even same that they have 9 movies that are part of the MOS/BvS/JL universe. i would love it if it would go something like this;

1. BvS (2016)

2. JL ( early 2017)

3. Wonder Woman (late 2017)

4. Green lantern (early 2018)

5. Aquman (late 2018)

6. Flash (early 2019)

7. MOS 2 (late 2019)

8. Shazam(introduction of the dark universe characters) (early 2020)

9. JLD:Return of Adam Part 1 (late 2020)

10. JL: Return of Adam Part 2 (early 2021)

11. Batman (late 2021)

hell they can film Wonder Woman and Aquaman back to back since they have seminar mythologizes.

2V8Vksr.png

I didn't realize Cavill dates Gina Carano. I guess that would have been too close to home if they had selected her for Wonder Woman. But it would have been interesting.

gina_carano_as_wonder_woman.jpg

Not too sure of her acting ability?

I liked her in Haywire.

I'll have to see it.

I've only seen her supporting role in FF6 which other then a fight scene was just standing around not saying much.

FORBES: Why 'Justice League' Cynicism Is Wrong And The Film Will Be A Hit

Putting Batman alongside Superman, adding in Wonder Woman, and releasing in IMAX 3D is going to make these films massive hits, as long as they cross the basic threshold of not being really bad movies that get trashed by critics and early audience buzz. Batman’s box office clout is a given, superhero films are consistently performing stronger at the worldwide box office, and teaming up major superhero characters in films has proven lucrative.

There’s just no rational reason to expect a Superman-Wonder Woman-Batman movie to do less than $1 billion, and probably much higher. Especially since the marketing will drive home the point this is the lead-in to an even bigger superhero team-up in Justice League. I’ve been saying that if they market it as “Justice League Begins,” they’ll reap the financial rewards, and it’s clear now that this is precisely what’s going to happen.

Now add in the icing on the cake — the release of both films in close proximity to one another. While it’s not officially confirmed from the studio yet, many of us have known for months that the movies would be shooting close together, and that some of the filming plans and production scheduling for Superman vs. Batman is geared toward allowing some overlap. I’ve been telling my readers for months that of course Justice League was happening, that it would be the next film, and that it would both shoot and release quickly after the Man of Steel sequel.