• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

I like it. But one still photo doesn't make a movie succeed.

I look forward to when they start releasing more details.

yeah more details would be good but i also think we going to see wonder woman soon also. then it going to get crazy when a production photo of all three in one picture is release.

yeah more details would be good but i also think we going to see wonder woman soon also. then it going to get crazy when a production photo of all three in one picture is release.

and Cyborg

and Cyborg

That is going to be one heck of a good day when this comes out.

:popcorn:

It's going to be a fine line they tread to keep people interested, but not so much that people become bored with it.

A steady drip-drip-drip of info-torture could become tiresome over a 2 year stretch. Waiting 2 more years seems insane, with their May 2016 release date.

It's going to be a fine line they tread to keep people interested, but not so much saturation that people become bored with it.

A steady drip-drip-drip of info-torture could become tiresome over a 2 year stretch. Waiting 2 more years insane, with their May 2016 release date.

I was just thinking this. I still am shocked this movie is two years away. And that Justice League will be behind that a year later.

But this Batman photo and Batmobile image is quite exciting. A little tickler about the road ahead.

This is the sound and logical approach but I'm :whee: right now, lol

:blush:

I agree.

:whee:

This is the sound and logical approach but I'm :whee: right now, lol

:blush:

I agree.

:whee:

same here

I was just thinking this. I still am shocked this movie is two years away. And that Justice League will be behind that a year later.

But this Batman photo and Batmobile image is quite exciting. A little tickler about the road ahead.

I guess it's safe to assume they won't be going with the 'Adam-West-as-badazz' look. :(:D

dc_universe_movie.jpg

i do wonder if we going to see different bat suits in the movie

You mean like showing Bruce Wayne/Batman over time and how he progressed to where he is at that point in time? That would be really cool.

You mean like showing Bruce Wayne/Batman over time and how he progressed to where he is at that point in time? That would be really cool.

yeah like if superman is in the batcave and see the wall of suits. :whee:

yeah like if superman is in the batcave and see the wall of suits. :whee:

:applause:

I like the way you are thinking!