• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

First Look At Gal Gadot Filming BATMAN VS SUPERMAN In Birmingham, Mighigan

This (while it isn't anything huge) is our first look at filming from 2016's Batman v Superman! The scene seems to show Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman in either Metropolis or Gotham. Filming is currently taking place in Birmingham, Michigan; Twitter user @Mike0686 (Mike Heidner) confirmed that the scene being filmed is of Gal walking out of the building, saying "Batman vs. Superman filming right outside Google office in Downtown Birmingham. @GalGadot outside our doors.", nothing else is happening.

Bnw7AXUCAAIviMv.jpg

NeoBaggins Gives His Take On The BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN Bat-Suit

While the world anticipated the look of the latest version of the Legendary Batmobile, Director Zack Snyder gave us more than what we expected. After the jump you can find out what I thought of the first official image of Ben Affleck as Batman.

Very detailed Batsuit analysis.

word on the street is that they just finish doing a photo shoot of Gal Gadot in the Wonder Woman suit and it could be reveal soon, they also said that it's Armor.

:popcorn:

Batman vs Superman plays their cards carefully

640x640xjoker-tease.jpg.pagespeed.ic.mW8vcbVxgb.jpg

But now, the Director of Photography for the Man of Steel sequel has teased something new… we think. You tell us.

Enter… the Joker (maybe.)

hm

Second article on it, with a little more details.

Will A New Joker Star In Batman Vs. Superman Following Heath Ledger's Oscar-Winning Performance?

Joaquin-Phoenix--Joker.jpeg

hm

word on the street is that they just finish doing a photo shoot of Gal Gadot in the Wonder Woman suit and it could be reveal soon, they also said that it's Armor.

She's going to have to be in armor. She's too skinny to pull off a proper WW. Even with her training she's got the skinny arm muscle syndrome.

It should have been Gina.

She wouldn't need the lasso to compell me to tell the truth: She's hot!

She's going to have to be in armor. She's too skinny to pull off a proper WW. Even with her training she's got the skinny arm muscle syndrome.

It should have been Gina.

She wouldn't need the lasso to compell me to tell the truth: She's hot!

lol

But I don't think that is her frame 100%. Gina Carano is a little stockier than that.

gina-carano-87909.jpg

As long as she is keeping Henry Cavill motivated while filming, that's just as important as starring in the movie.

1357910270_henry-cavill-gina-carano-article.jpg

:popcorn:

-slym

I never caught this in 'Man of Steel' previously. I was reading an article on Easter Eggs in the movie, and it mentioned a Batman poster.

Keep-Calm.jpg

Man Of Steel is pretty chocked full of Easter Eggs, from Snyder’s references to 300 and Watchmen through to the many Superman Universe references like the appearance of LexCorp and Waynetech logos, but the funniest, which ranks as as much as an in-joke as it does an Easter Egg is the sneaky addition of a Stay Calm & Call Batman poster in the background of the scene above.

Snyder confirmed that an effects company employee added the Egg without his knowledge, but given the subsequent revelation of the sequel, it seems odd prophetic, especially as it seems to have underpinned the logic of bringing Batman into the sequel to “save” the franchise.

Wiesinger.jpg

Definitely the most devilishly obscure Easter Egg in all DC films, this might not be the most revelatory, but it’s the manner of how it is hidden in the film that make it most noteworthy, especially for Easter Egg hunters who thrive on a challenge.

In Martha Kent’s photo album, the shot above appears, with a young Clark Kent winning a prize at school, and stood alongside his proud father. In the background of the shot, there’s a sign showing the name of the school as Weisinger Primary School, which will carry some meaning for Superman fans.

The name is a dedication to legendary Superman editor Mort Weisinger, who oversaw the Silver Age Superman of the 1950s and ’60s, where a good deal of the modern Superman mythology was conceived.

Yeah, but this harkens back to the yellow sun enhancing Diana's Kryptonian-based strength (rumored). In theory, she has a molecular strength through solar energy. She really doesn't have to have any prominent muscles. What she has would store enough power to knock out Batman with a flick of her wrist (Supergirl with no muscle mass, flicked her fingers, tapping Harley Quinn on the nose sending her flying in Supergirl #0).

Then there is the theory I've read online, that if Superman is so strong to begin with, how can he work out to get his "guns" to begin with. Surely, he could lift anything on the planet. Hoisting up a bank vault door would be the equivalent of me lifting up a cell phone. Makes you wonder if he has to go off world to some Interplanetary Fitness to lift stuff up and put them down. Wonder Woman is pretty much Earth-bound and lacking that option to looked pumped up.

Remember folks, this is sy-fy, anything is possible.

Did anybody complain when ScarJo's Black Widow took on like five guys at once in The Avengers while tied to a chair? :/

Is she on set and filming now? I was hoping she would get another six months sucking down weight gainer and hitting the gym before donning the costume. This is a disaster.

Has Wonder Woman ever been beefy? I'm not getting some of the comments here. Just curious where all the gym rat, big guns stuff is coming from?

I mean, she's never been Big Barda. She's a princess with magical godlike powers, not based on muscle mass or slamming protein shakes.

Did she get physically retconned by some artist recently? Where's it all coming from? (shrug)

ww7.jpgWonder%20Woman%20(Bolland).jpgtumblr_mp9ixmIaAF1qclj94o1_500.jpgorigart-22l.jpg