• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

what a good read and he does have a lot of good points

I've been pretty impressed with his articles. He was the author of that other Forbes article on " 'Batman Vs Superman' And 'Captain America 3' Won't Face Off In 2016" which also made some really good points.

Matt Damon laughs off Aquaman rumors, jokes he’s campaigning for Robin

“Since they made Ben Batman, I’ve been showing up at his house every day dressed as Robin, but my little campaign I don’t think has gone too well so far,” Damon joked. He then added that he would consider playing Aquaman if it benefited his charity Water.org, which strives to bring safe water and the dignity of a toilet to everyone all over the world. “If dressing up in yellow tights somehow moved the needle on this issue, I would be willing to do that,” he teased. “I’ve done sillier stuff.”

Amen to that!

2. Don’t Make It All About Batman And Superman

Batman and Superman’s names have obviously come up a fair few times in this feature, and while the duo will soon be standing side by side in one of the most highly anticipated movies of all-time, it’s important to not make Justice League all about them as well. In terms of marketing, no one can blame Warner Bros. if they decide to focus on these two (it certainly worked for Marvel and Robert Downey Jr.’s Iron Man), but the movie itself needs to find an equal balance. The heroes who make up the League may all be very different, but it’s vital that they all get to play an important role, and it would be refreshing to perhaps see someone other than Batman or Superman be the one to take down the main threat. This is Justice League, not Batman & Superman…and friends!

nice pic, maccai3!

Though it is truly tough to tell, the frame and what we can see of the batmobile almost looks like a cross between the tumbler and Burton's Batmobile... which of course would be perfect!

Bosco, of course Justice League will be better or as good as Avengers!

I was fortunate to attend NYC DoFP X-men premiere, you guys are going to go nuts and forget Avengers ever happened..

days is the best comic book movie, if not best cinemas movie experience Ive ever had in a theatre.

If Days is any indication that studios are stepping it up for comic book movies, Justice League is going to be seriously epic..

Im really looking forward to guardians, Justice League and age of ultron now..

I've been skeptical with all the movie hype but after seeing DoFP, I'm convinced these comic book movies will by and large be considered a huge success! regardless of how many comic book movies are pumped out..

peaceful journeys

Bosco, of course Justice League will be better or as good as Avengers!

I'll even take 'close to as good' but 'as good' would work as well.

:whee:

I was fortunate to attend NYC DoFP X-men premiere, you guys are going to go nuts and forget Avengers ever happened..

days is the best comic book movie, if not best cinemas movie experience Ive ever had in a theatre.

If Days is any indication that studios are stepping it up for comic book movies, Justice League is going to be seriously epic..

Im really looking forward to guardians, Justice League and age of ultron now..

I've been skeptical with all the movie hype but after seeing DoFP, I'm convinced these comic book movies will by and large be considered a huge success! regardless of how many comic book movies are pumped out..

peaceful journeys

:o

:whee::whee::whee:

Still hard to get completely on board with this film. While I'm hoping it turns out well, the baffling casting decisions have certainly sucked out any and all enthusiam I had for this picture. Now I'm just left waiting, hoping they don't screw it up even more to the point where this is not salvageable....assuming we already haven't passed that point.