• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

I think after some 13 or so episodes, Skye is the weak link and an expendable cast member. She reminds me of Shannon Dougherty out of Beverly Hills 90125. Simmons has become really solid, as has Mae and, to a lesser degree, Fitz.

Don't Fox own the Krees as part of the FF deal? That would rule out that theory surely?

I too wondered if it was Coulsons old body, making him an LMD but I don't know how that fits in with the flashbacks of surgery.

And anyway won't the body be destroyed because of the explosion?

And who is the Clairvoyant for that matter?

I an enjoying the show much more now, and I think they realised Skye was a weak link and are going to bring her back with some powers or some sort...

First thought was Kree( or Doctor Manhattan). Still think Skye is a pink Kree. hm

+1 on the Kree theory, including Skye.

But a little early for a DC crossover, don't you think?

I'm thinking Kree, too, and wouldn't be surprised if Skye was some sort of Kree hybrid like Carol Danvers.

Don't Fox own the Krees as part of the FF deal? That would rule out that theory surely?

I too wondered if it was Coulsons old body, making him an LMD but I don't know how that fits in with the flashbacks of surgery.

And anyway won't the body be destroyed because of the explosion?

And who is the Clairvoyant for that matter?

I an enjoying the show much more now, and I think they realised Skye was a weak link and are going to bring her back with some powers or some sort...

Even though this isn't a surprise to anyone following, here's a non-show spoiler (if it was for the show, I wouldn't use the tags) for an upcoming movie, in case someone is avoiding the information. . .

Ronan the Accuser is in the Guardians of the Galaxy movie. He's Kree. So, I'm not sure where those rights fit in.

As for The Clairvoyant, I'm only aware of a few precogs in Marvel (Destiny, Blindfold, a few others). Could it be a time traveler?

Has there been any comment on the body having been autopsied, as evidenced by the "y" incision stitching on the torso?

It's gonna really blow your mind when Marvel reveals it was the engineer from Prometheus. Aliens and Predators Marvel crossovers are a 'comin.

Some of us keep saying that it isn't a surprise that the show started slowly. . . most of Whedon's shows start slow.

I won't quit on one of his shows early on.

This.

Whenever I hear "Clairvoyant", I can't help but think "Vision". :shrug:

It could be Mentello. You know Mentello and the Fixer from the old Nick Fury SHIELD stories in Strange Tales. Mantello and Fixer later brought Deathlok back to our time. I'm wondering if thats what we well find out in this story line on AOS.

Did anyone catch that they mentioned Doctor Strange during the last episode.

I thought I heard that but it also might have been stringer

I think they were saying Dr. Streiten, the character played by Ron Glass.

Anyone keeping track of Firefly alumni between Arrow and AOS? Also, the more I think about, "blue man" is probably not Kree. Fluid in cylinder is probably blue. Could be any color. If base isn't SHIELD facility, who's is it?