• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

I thought this weeks episode was great. I like Jamie Alexander as Sif, but when she has to deliver more than two sentences in a row she struggles.

Now Lorelei was great in her performance. I'd like to see more of her but it seems she is contained for now.

And when Sif named all the "blue" people she has encountered there was a slight emphasis on Kree.

The Clairvoyant could be Loki. I had read that Tom Hiddleston wants to appear on the show. And we got some asguardians coming on now. Never know.
Could be, then again, he wouldn't need a super soldier serum? There are so many Asgardian haters to choose from in the Realms. What about that megalomaniac Stryker from the Deathlok story line? Didn't he get clairvoyance at one point?

I am thinking a Red Skull tie in and return. Thus the need for the Super Soldier serum. Or maybe this guy in the tube was a pre-Steve Rogers super soldier test subject.

Lots of possibilities. Looking forward to see where it goes.

Oh and Greggy......shut it.

Just saw the episode with Sif and Lorelei and was highly entertained. For a cartoony soap opera, the show is now pretty good -- just enough action, humor, and plot layers to make it interesting to a Marvel fan.

I thought Jamie Alexander was perfectly fine as Sif...didn't see the acting struggles that stichem05 mentioned. Both she and Lorelei made for some interesting character conflicts across the board...nice to see kickass women in a TV show as well.

Dan

Well we now know Loki is running Asguard as Odin.

Sif says, " Odin wants her for his guard or something. And I obey my king."

Loki playing Odin :) and wants her to build an army for him.

Mae, working for Fury, if she was not, she would have not said " this is Agent Melinda Mae" on the phone.

^^

Fury in next episode ? hm

He's currently in hiding. Trusting no one because of the current Skrull invasion of Earth. We'll see him again in Season 4 when they debut the "Secret Invasion" storyline. This is Marvel. Many, many plots, movies, storylines are planned out years in advance. I believe they refer to them as "stages". Such a forward thinking company. It's why Marvel rules the world.

Don't forget to set your DVRs for the following.....

ABC and Marvel Entertainment have released a clip from their upcoming television special, Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe. Check it out in the player below!

In addition to footage from upcoming episodes of their TV series "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." the special will also show off new footage from the upcoming films Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, and the highly-anticipated Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Featuring stars from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, celebrity fans, filmmakers and pop culture icons, Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe will air Tuesday, March 18 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.

This just in: I would pay hard earned cash to see Jaime Alexander as Sif in her own tv show/movie.

Wow. Talk about movie star presence. That episode was amazing, and she brings Sif's character to life every bit as Hiddleston brings it to Loki. Awesome performance, I'm totally a fanboy now.

This just in: I would pay hard earned cash to see Jaime Alexander as Sif in her own tv show/movie.

Wow. Talk about movie star presence. That episode was amazing, and she brings Sif's character to life every bit as Hiddleston brings it to Loki. Awesome performance, I'm totally a fanboy now.

Jaime Alexander as Sif :cloud9:

IDK, I kinda thought this last episode was a snoozer. (shrug) Enchantress/Executioner would have been more fun. 2c I actually had to go back to see who Lorelei was. Didn't remember her. Still think AOS should take a page from Arrow and have more tier 2 and 3 villains/heroes.

Just saw the episode with Sif and Lorelei and was highly entertained. For a cartoony soap opera, the show is now pretty good -- just enough action, humor, and plot layers to make it interesting to a Marvel fan.

I thought Jamie Alexander was perfectly fine as Sif...didn't see the acting struggles that stichem05 mentioned. Both she and Lorelei made for some interesting character conflicts across the board...nice to see kickass women in a TV show as well.

Dan

+ 1

Sif is not some deep character, where excessive speeches are required. She's a character in conflict with her duties and her love, which was wonderfully demonstrated and referenced in this show.

:applause:

And who is the Clairvoyant for that matter?

The Supreme Intelligence?

The Clairvoyant could be Zarrko the Tomorrow man. He was a Thor villain who made many appearances through the years. When was the last time anyone saw him in the comics?

I think the Clairvoyant is in Shield, and is played by Saffron Burrows.

And who is the Clairvoyant for that matter?

The Supreme Intelligence?

The Clairvoyant could be Zarrko the Tomorrow man. He was a Thor villain who made many appearances through the years. When was the last time anyone saw him in the comics?

I think the Clairvoyant is in Shield, and is played by Saffron Burrows.

Saffron Burrows :luhv:

He's currently in hiding. Trusting no one because of the current Skrull invasion of Earth. We'll see him again in Season 4 when they debut the "Secret Invasion" storyline. This is Marvel. Many, many plots, movies, storylines are planned out years in advance. I believe they refer to them as "stages". Such a forward thinking company. It's why Marvel rules the world.

Don't forget to set your DVRs for the following.....

ABC and Marvel Entertainment have released a clip from their upcoming television special, Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe. Check it out in the player below!

In addition to footage from upcoming episodes of their TV series "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." the special will also show off new footage from the upcoming films Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, and the highly-anticipated Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Featuring stars from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, celebrity fans, filmmakers and pop culture icons, Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe will air Tuesday, March 18 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.

Don't forget, it's only 30 minutes (ET) from the time of this post till showtime!!!

Well we now know Loki is running Asguard as Odin.

Sif says, " Odin wants her for his guard or something. And I obey my king."

Loki playing Odin :) and wants her to build an army for him.

I forgot about that, Loki running Asgard. Wonder if that will come into play for a 3rd Thor movie or if that sets the pieces for the next celestial-based franchise after GOTG hm

And when Sif named all the "blue" people she has encountered there was a slight emphasis on Kree.

I thought the same thing, don't know if they're dropping hints or just enunciating to emphasize the continuity of the Marvel Universe they're drawing from.

I feel like Fury is "laying low" because he perceives untrustworthy entities inside SHIELD stirring up shenanigans (as has been alluded in the Cap movie previews). I get the feeling they're either going to kill him off or he'll appear to die leaving Coulson's questions unanswered, thus dragging out this "how am I alive and what is GH325" storyline. Since the movie comes out before the end of the season they can employ some kind of associated cliffhanger in the last episode.

I will pay money to see her in just about anything at this point (I think I would pay even more money to see her out of anything as well :cloud9: )

1383947617_jaimie-alexander-zoom.jpg

Marvel Entertainment have announced today that comedian Patton Oswalt (Big Fan, "Justified") will guest star on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."as Agent Eric Koenig in an upcoming episode of the series.

Created by Stan Lee and Ayers, Koening made his comic book debut in 1966 in Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos #27 :popcorn: , the character was a member of Nick Fury's original battalion during World War II, but it seems they'll be making a few changes to his origin in the series. Check back for more info on Oswalt's appearance in the series very soon.

"Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Agent Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz and Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons.

"Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." airs Tuesdays at 8 P.M. on ABC

patton-marvel.jpg