• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

So will the program be re-titled as "Marvel's Agent's of a Former Federal Intelligence and Law Enforcement Agency that will be Reconstituted into a New Agency Pending an Act of Congress"?

Seriously, i do expect the next episode to have some continuity flowing over from CAWS.

So will the program be re-titled as "Marvel's Agent's of a Former Federal Intelligence and Law Enforcement Agency that will be Reconstituted into a New Agency Pending an Act of Congress"?

Seriously, i do expect the next episode to have some continuity flowing over from CAWS.

when talking to my friend today, he said the show should be change into "Marvel Agents of Unemployment"

so after watching Cap 2 i'm wondering what's going to happen in the show since

SHIELD is no more

In case no one has seen Cap 2, same goes for Deathlock is he

another creation of HYDRA

I think that SHIELD will still exist -- it will need to be re-organized and the rest of the HYDRA infestation exterminted!

Wasn't that a story in the comics?

Yes. This happened after "Secret Invasion," when Skrulls secrectly infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D., which was then disbanded and reformed as H.A.M.M.E.R. in "Dark Reign." Fury has gone underground before that, following "Secret War," when Maria Hill became Director.

Warning: Spoilers for Captain America: The Winter Soldier and "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."

After the events of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, things are a little different for the Marvel Cinematic Universe and her secret spy organization S.H.I.E.L.D. We'll be seeing the effects of the film in "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." not only in tonight's episode but presumably for the remainder of the season.

If the ending of "Winter Soldier" left you wondering where its characters will end up after the events of the film, you might get to find out about one of them very soon as Vulture has confirmed with Nick Fury himself, Samuel L. Jackson, that he will be returning to "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." for the final episode of the season.

"I did! Last week! I just shot the end-of-the-season show," he said, though he wouldn't divulge any details. "You're trying to get me fired and killed! I don't talk about Marvel's business. None of us do."

Jackson previously appeared on the series for the second episode, and having him return could potentially tie up a few loose ends from the film or end up making even more.

"Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." airs Tuesdays at 8 P.M. on ABC.

:applause:LINK :headbang:

Marvel :cloud9:

so after watching Cap 2 i'm wondering what's going to happen in the show since

SHIELD is no more

In case no one has seen Cap 2, same goes for Deathlock is he

another creation of HYDRA

I think that SHIELD will still exist -- it will need to be re-organized and the rest of the HYDRA infestation exterminted!

Wasn't that a story in the comics?

Yes. This happened after "Secret Invasion," when Skrulls secrectly infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D., which was then disbanded and reformed as H.A.M.M.E.R. in "Dark Reign." Fury has gone underground before that, following "Secret War," when Maria Hill became Director.

We know what happened to SHIELD in CA:TWS.

We know (suspect?) Marvel has been secretly filming a new TV show in Vancouver.

I think next season, the show is either going to entirely shift its focus to telling the story of the late 40s/1950s SHIELD (starring Hayley Atwell and Dom Cooper), or each episode will flip-flop between the past and the present, kind of like Arrow does with modern-day Starling City & the island.

Oh and regarding this -

- the modern-day part of the show will be "fugitive ex-SHIELD agents on the run trying to solve mysteries from the days of SHIELD's founding"

Great way to start with the Blue Oyster Cult and a great episode. I can believe how much this show has changed to a show I was fast forwarding through to a show I cant wait for now.

agreed!

So whats real and what isn't? Is Ward undercover? Its about time they ramped up the show. I knew if I watched and waited that it would pay off..What a perfect tie-in to Capt. 2..Excellent show, and look forward to more..Spoiler Alert below

I heard Nick Fury will be appearing in one of the last ep of the season