• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

Actually quite enjoy the show, although I've been watching it in bursts of 3-6 episodes at a time which probably helps a lot. I don't understand the hate for fitz/simmons, i quite enjoy most scenes with them (shrug)

Show keeps getting better every episode (except #2, I almost stopped watching right there).

Say, does anyone have a SF&HHC #27 for sale, cheap?

:roflmao:

-slym

The CGC label on Fury 27 reads "Origin of Nick Fury's eye patch." Guess that eye patch is more important than the first appearance of Eric Koenig.

Im saying May was talking to Fury. Does this episode play directly into Captain America movie ?
i think so, next week episode is the tie-in to captain america i think this week episode can be a prologue showing that something is not right with shield and then we see what happen in Cap 2 and the aftermath episode .

this week episode was the best one i seen and i think Sky has the one of germ in her. he did say they "don't know what's coming and when they do is going to be to late " and "for her" which make me think of Thanos.

Yup, the show has gotten really good for sure.

Now, what about Skye's natural born powers that were mentioned a while back? How is this all going to come together?

BTW, I want do do all the laundry for all the women on that show... ;)

Edited by davidpg

Now, what about Skye's natural born powers that were mentioned a while back? How is this all going to come together?

i think she has one of the infinity gems in her body like what they did in Thor 2.