• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

Now, what about Skye's natural born powers that were mentioned a while back? How is this all going to come together?

i think she has one of the infinity gems in her body like what they did in Thor 2.

doubtfull. The infinity gems (or stones as they call it) contain immense power. It isn't likely that she has one and it not manifest itself.

My theory,

The alien they used to extract the cure for AC and Skye belongs to a race (that has yet to be identified.) This race of aliens will come looking for their missing alien and their 'scanners' will pick up that both AC and Skye have traces of the missing alien's blood in them. I think Skye is one of them or a hybrid of some sort. I'm sure when those aliens arrive, Skye's powers, whatever they may be, will begin to manifest themselves. I just hope it is done right and is original. The progress of this show has made me a bit more hopeful.

My theory,

The alien they used to extract the cure for AC and Skye belongs to a race (that has yet to be identified.) This race of aliens will come looking for their missing alien and their 'scanners' will pick up that both AC and Skye have traces of the missing alien's blood in them. I think Skye is one of them or a hybrid of some sort. I'm sure when those aliens arrive, Skye's powers, whatever they may be, will begin to manifest themselves. I just hope it is done right and is original. The progress of this show has made me a bit more hopeful.

She identified the alien race in a public interview

Kree

Edited by stitchem05

She identified the alien race in a public interview

Kree

That would be a nice setup for Secret Invasion somewhere down the line as that race was an enemy of the Skrulls.

I'm not 100%, but I think Fox has the Skrulls as part of the FF license.

so after watching Cap 2 i'm wondering what's going to happen in the show since

SHIELD is no more

In case no one has seen Cap 2, same goes for Deathlock is he

another creation of HYDRA

I think the Clairvoyant is in Shield, and is played by Saffron Burrows.

Funny that when I noticed the introduction of an already known character, and one with some sketchy history as it relates to Fury, there was sarcasm over my excitement over a "character that no one knows."

My thinking was. . . show that focuses on characters that had not existed previously (outside of Coulson, a movie character) and all of a sudden a known character shows up, even a lesser known character, then that person bears watching. Was I suspecting this? Not at all. However, I also am not convinced that you're right. . . yet. Next episode will reveal, hopefully.

There's another character (one of the few previously existing characters) that I also have my eye on. . .

SHIELD is no more

I think that SHIELD will still exist -- it will need to be re-organized and the rest of the HYDRA infestation exterminted!

SHIELD is no more

I think that SHIELD will still exist -- it will need to be re-organized and the rest of the HYDRA infestation exterminted!

I'd bet that they're going to go "lean and mean."

SHIELD is no more

I'd bet that they're going to go "lean and mean."

I agree.

Coulson's Team will probably be one of the few federally funded entities of SHIELD left - with the mission to find any remaining HYDRA infultrations. I would also conjecture that Coulson himself may be appointed the new director of SHIELD, and that's why Fury went to such extraordinary measures to bring Phil back to life - to have someone he could trust running the show!

has it stands right now SHIELD is no longer active (even Kevin Feige said it)especially when the whole world knows everything about SHIELD and HYDRA secrets. who knows if one or two people in the team are HYDRA.

SHIELD is no more

Wasn't that a story in the comics?