• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

Nice!

:gossip: I don't think they're real.

Gamma-rays enhance everything. :gossip:

So, I got my Gwen Stacy statue. I really like it except it is so tall, I can't fit it on any of my shelves. Still trying to figure out how to display it. I was also disappointed that the tail coat was kind of broken off when it arrived :(

10411327_652236568192134_2192267147211684348_n.jpg

If you ordered it directly from Sideshow, they'll replace it. Just take pictures and contact them.

Congrats on the Doom PF! A very sought-after piece.

Just picked this up today. It's part of a series of the Avengers being released over the next several months.

First was the Hulk two months ago.

Now Black Widow

E98BB229-9A9A-48E0-B126-71D05F0FCE30_zpsuvujfwek.jpg

0DB73D5A-E307-4709-9336-9472DD0B8ACD_zpsushw5wvj.jpg

This definitely doesn't match the quality of some, who am I kidding, pretty much all, of the statues everyone else has here but I'm still happy with it. Even more so since it was a birthday gift so I didn't have to pay for it :grin:

This is my only comic book related statue. I have others that are video game related, as far as coming with certain versions of the games, but this is the one I'm happiest about.

arcane-lantern-front.jpgarcane-lantern-front-closeup.jpg

arcane-lantern-back.jpg