• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

That's a great display case! (thumbs u

Get another picture of the Black Bolt statue! :baiting:

Which Black Bolt??? :insane:

I actually got the case for free. My wife was picking up a bridesmaids dress, and it was the stores 2nd last day of business. They asked if I wanted it, so I got it for free.

Trouble was, I had to disassemble the whole thing to get it in the car, then re-assemble it. The sides each have this stupid 3 sided hinged metal piece, where the hinges are just weaker metal. One of them broke actually, so the bottom is just resting in a metal groove I had to bend. Just praying it never breaks. :P

I had that Black Bolt once upon a time, it's a beauty. I sold off most of my Bowen FS's, but that is one I really miss.

:) Thanks!

They really tease huh? :ohnoez:

Yep. Part of the joys of Sideshow.

As hard as this was, I decided to cancel my Batman Premium Format. I'm not crazy about how the suit fits his upper anatomy, and because of the light color of the fabric on his costume, I have concerns about how this thing will look down the road. Knowing that SS will inevitably make more Batman pieces, I'd just rather spend the money elsewhere.

That being said, I just pre-ordered these monstrosities:

Apocalypse-Premium-Format-Figure-Sideshow-Collectibles-SDCC-2013.jpg

SDCC2013-sideshow-premium-format-37-533x800.jpg

As hard as this was, I decided to cancel my Batman Premium Format. I'm not crazy about how the suit fits his upper anatomy, and because of the light color of the fabric on his costume, I have concerns about how this thing will look down the road. Knowing that SS will inevitably make more Batman pieces, I'd just rather spend the money elsewhere.

That being said, I just pre-ordered these monstrosities:

Apocalypse-Premium-Format-Figure-Sideshow-Collectibles-SDCC-2013.jpg

SDCC2013-sideshow-premium-format-37-533x800.jpg

:o:o:o

How much is the Apocalypse.. O ...My ...Lord!!!!

So PIMP!

Apocalypse is $600 as is the Hulk.

+$5 million for shipping to Canada.... :(

Actually, Sideshow subsidizes shipping costs to Canada, so we pay a lot less than the actual cost. My quote for Apocalypse is $40.