• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

Congrats on Batman! I'll be receiving mine in a couple of weeks.

I like it, for sure. I can't wait to see the rest of the line!

If you can, try to hunt down the Joker PF while prices are reasonable. It's an awesome piece. Sorry for the terrible pic:

photo13_zps9db44017.jpg[/img]

Edited by COI

1958214_818121114870953_969595126_n.jpg

WHAT

TBH I never read GotG until the Marvel Now relaunch because I've been a fan of Bendis since Ultimate Spiderman. Like others Rocket became my favorite with his snarky comments and one liners. I will definitely consider getting this or holding out for SS to make a rocket raccoon statue. Is this their PVC line or fine arts?

Edited by AnthaiHERO

1958214_818121114870953_969595126_n.jpg

WHAT

TBH I never read GotG until the Marvel Now relaunch because I've been a fan of Bendis since Ultimate Spiderman. Like others Rocket became my favorite with his snarky comments and one liners. I will definitely consider getting this or holding out for SS to make a rocket raccoon statue. Is this their PVC line or fine arts?

is part of their ARTFX+ statue line.

Uh, Life Size Han in Carbonite?

I'm selling my car.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/brands/star-wars/han-solo-in-carbonite-preview/

There has been a Han in carbonite before, also life size. The first time I saw it, I thanked god I left my debit and credit cards at home. I was on vacation in Vegas, and only brought cash.

Wow, never knew there was a statue thread throughout my time on the boards. It's good to be back :D

I just started collecting statues and man, there are so many statues I'm looking for!

If anyone is selling SS Spidey statues, pls drop me a PM! :D:grin: