• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

Hello, sharing my simple statue set-up. :)

Here's a view of my Entertainment Room set-up (or we can call it the obligatory mancave).

20140124_010100.jpg

Here's a closer look on the DC side.

20140124_010722.jpg

The comics rotate from time to time.

Here's the Marvel section.

20140124_010704.jpg

Guess what's the recurring theme for the DC comics versus the Marvel comics background.

Sandman section! Best comic of all-time! I do have some other Sandman statues and figures but they won't fit in the display area.

20140124_010146.jpg

Recreating The Last Supper with Buddy Christ at the center, Dexter as the traitor Judas, Einstein as Peter and Kahlo as the effeminate John. The rest of the apostle-historical persons association are random.

20140126_135654.jpg

I have recreated the X-Men 1 cover in all affordable scales (Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe, Superhero Squad, Heroclix, Squinkies, etc). But my favorite is Minimates.

20140124_010220.jpg

Chucky guards my collection. Just for the heck of it, I sometimes remove the toy from the box and leave the box opened to freak out guests.

20140124_010225.jpg

Remember, remember...

20140124_005915.jpg

Best comic performance of all-time, best Joker story of all-time! It's a Hot Toys Heath Ledger as the Joker.

20140124_010112.jpg

My coup de grace - Albert Einstein. My grail would be an authentic signature from the man himself. Right now, I'm also looking for a CGC SS of TMP 1 with an Einstein sketch (help please). That Relativity book is a special reprint by the Folio Society. I have other Einstein books and figs, I'll share them one of these days.

20140124_010646.jpg

Thanks for looking at my humble collection guys. ;)

That looks so great!! :applause: Love the organization!

I can't wait to someday have a mancave! I'm still working on my "mancase" and looking for a nice bookcase to display some statues, HC, slabs, etc.

Looking at those pictures = :cloud9:

My coup de grace - Albert Einstein. My grail would be an authentic signature from the man himself. Right now, I'm also looking for a CGC SS of TMP 1 with an Einstein sketch (help please). That Relativity book is a special reprint by the Folio Society. I have other Einstein books and figs, I'll share them one of these days.

20140124_010646.jpg

Thanks for looking at my humble collection guys. ;)

Cool stuff!

You shouldn't have a problem getting Nick Pitarra to sketch an Einstein for you. He'll make a few appearances, I'm sure.

Thanks for appreciating HarveySwick, I try to make up for my lack of noteworthy slabs/keys by displaying what I have nicely. :)

Psithyrus, that's nice and I'm sure Nick's a class act. However, I live in the Philippines and getting him to sketch on my TMP 1 would be next to impossible. :(

Thanks for appreciating HarveySwick, I try to make up for my lack of noteworthy slabs/keys by displaying what I have nicely. :)

Psithyrus, that's nice and I'm sure Nick's a class act. However, I live in the Philippines and getting him to sketch on my TMP 1 would be next to impossible. :(

If you can work out shipping details (which I understand are pricey), I'm sure one of the signature facilitators here in the U.S. can get that sketch for you! I'm sure there are people on the boards that have them, too, that might be willing to sell you one.

I had a non-SS at one point.

If you still want to try, then I wish you good luck! It's a fun book.

Sideshow Wonder Woman is up for sale.

It looks amazing.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-wonder-woman-sideshow-collectibles-3001151/

I showed the picture of the statue to my 9 year old son last night and he asked why a man was dressed up as Wonder Woman,

lol

:roflmao:

:acclaim: Now I feel vindicated. My earlier comments about it having the Seinfeld Supe's face...justified. (: Thank you highly perceptive small child. (worship)

supesface_wonder_woman.jpg

Sideshow Wonder Woman is up for sale.

It looks amazing.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-wonder-woman-sideshow-collectibles-3001151/

I showed the picture of the statue to my 9 year old son last night and he asked why a man was dressed up as Wonder Woman,

lol

:roflmao:

:acclaim: Now I feel vindicated. My earlier comments about it having the Seinfeld Supe's face...justified. (: Thank you highly perceptive small child. (worship)

supesface_wonder_woman.jpg

So you're saying you think she looks like a man? Because that contradicts your earlier explanation of the Seinfeld Superman comparison. Make up your mind. :baiting: