• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! New members, please introduce yourselves here!
24 24

2,915 posts in this topic

I have monitored this board for over a year and I feel like I already know everyone. I am excited to be a member here and am looking forward to having a lot of fun and a long lasting friendship with all.

Did that last paragraph sound corny? :hi:

A bit stalker-ey, but that's ok. :baiting: We've had all kinds here. WTTB!

Hi all. I've been a lurker on here for a good while thought it was about time I joined up.

I'm a long time Batman collector - in fact I collect all of the Bat-Universe comics. My collection starts at 1990 (when I got my first Batman comic) and I've got pretty much every issue of the different Bat-Universe characters from 1990 to date. Still a few holes in the collection I need to fill.

Look forward to speaking to you all!

Hey everyone, Nooby from Witchita, KS. I'm not a comic collector but Playboy collector. I'm very interested in grading my current collection and choosing the best Mag's I can. I'm currently working my way through roughly 400/ 50's & 60's issues I acquired. Was wondering if I can post scans in the "give a grade section"?

Hey everyone, Nooby from Witchita, KS. I'm not a comic collector but Playboy collector. I'm very interested in grading my current collection and choosing the best Mag's I can. I'm currently working my way through roughly 400/ 50's & 60's issues I acquired. Was wondering if I can post scans in the "give a grade section"?

:eek: Should be fine as long as there's no nudity. (thumbs u

Welcome to the boards!

Long time lurker, new poster!

Started reading comics in the mid 70s as a kid, and started "seriously" collecting (meaning bagging and boarding) in the 80s. In the mid 90's, I lapsed and only picked up a few titles every now and then.

Then, in 2009, my kids were really into the Super Hero Squad. That sort of reawakened my love for superheroes and comics. So, I dusted off my long boxes and jumped back into this! I'm having a blast catching up on some of the Silver and Bronze Age books that I missed out on.

Looking forward to spending some time with you guys!

Long time lurker, new poster!

Started reading comics in the mid 70s as a kid, and started "seriously" collecting (meaning bagging and boarding) in the 80s. In the mid 90's, I lapsed and only picked up a few titles every now and then.

Then, in 2009, my kids were really into the Super Hero Squad. That sort of reawakened my love for superheroes and comics. So, I dusted off my long boxes and jumped back into this! I'm having a blast catching up on some of the Silver and Bronze Age books that I missed out on.

Looking forward to spending some time with you guys!

Welcome to the boards Ron!smiley-signs046.gif