• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! New members, please introduce yourselves here!
23 23

2,915 posts in this topic

Hello. My name is Bosco and I'm a Starlin junkie. I also like a Black & White Cookie and raiding lobster traps. I also lose all contests where abstaining from gratifying myself is required.

I thought your name was Cosmo. Bosco was Georges atm code. And I think Petermans mother's lover.

Hello. My name is Bosco and I'm a Starlin junkie. I also like a Black & White Cookie and raiding lobster traps. I also lose all contests where abstaining from gratifying myself is required.

I thought your name was Cosmo. Bosco was Georges atm code. And I think Petermans mother's lover.

Just keeping you on your toes. I always come back crawling to my dark master.....the cocoa bean.

Just keeping you on your toes. I always come back crawling to my dark master.....the cocoa bean.

Greatest show of all time. :cloud9:

"You gotta see the BABY!"

I've been on here a few times and have bought a few items from some great sellers here!!

Haven't formerly introduced myself. Been out of the comic scene for about 15 yrs, (started a family 2 kids :) ) and slowly getting my feet wet again, this stuff is more addicting than I remember :)

Huge fan of Stan Sakai, Terry Moore, Whilce Portacio, but all time favorite Frank Miller Daredevil run, Elektra, and Psylocke.

Thanks

Ronnie

Hi, I'm new here. Love collecting and just had a chace to get back in to it. Good to be back!

Brandon

[font:Book Antiqua]Welcome to the board.

I will like to take some time and show you how the search function works,

but since you already resurrect 2 threads with your first 2 post

Its obvious you already know....

[/font]

:/

Hi, I'm new here. Love collecting and just had a chace to get back in to it. Good to be back!

Brandon

[font:Book Antiqua]Welcome to the board.

I will like to take some time and show you how the search function works,

but since you already resurrect 2 threads with your first 2 post

Its obvious you already know....

[/font]

:/

:gossip: They're the first two links in the Noob Guide - which is stickied in Comics General. :baiting:

WTTB! :hi:

New to the boards but not collecting. This will be my third time starting a comic collection after a 15yr hiatus . Sold two others before in the past, one to go to college. I have collected a lot of thing in the past but always seem to come back to comics. This time around I am collecting comic covers and art but will be picking up the TPB for the stories. I look forward to the interesting reading on the forums. Thanks Lyle

A very warm smiley-signs087.gif to the boards, Lyle! :foryou:

I missed this thread when I first joined but never to late for an introduction. My name is Chris and I am getting back into collecting after a few years hiatus. Love the boards and have already got to interact with some great people and of course got some amazing deals!