• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! New members, please introduce yourselves here!
24 24

2,915 posts in this topic

Hey guys. My name is Garth Ali and I am from San Diego, CA. I have been collecting Walking Dead comics for the past two years and would love to get more into comics. Glad to be here on the Boards!!!

Welcome to the boards Garth!smiley-signs046.gif

Hey guys. I've been here since 2007 and never introduced myself. My name is Jim. I'm a 50 year old introvert, and I weigh 255 pounds and have been losing my hair since I turned 21.

My favorite color is white even though technically it's not considered a color. And I'm a Scorpio. But yeah, astrology is for pansies.

My psychiatrists agreed that it would be good for me to occasionally talk to real people so here I am. Oh yeah I collect comics.

Hey guys. I've been here since 2007 and never introduced myself. My name is Jim. I'm a 50 year old introvert, and I weigh 255 pounds and have been losing my hair since I turned 21.

My favorite color is white even though technically it's not considered a color. And I'm a Scorpio. But yeah, astrology is for pansies and Roy.

My psychiatrists agreed that it would be good for me to occasionally talk to real people so here I am. Oh yeah I collect comics.

Fixed and welcome to the boards! (thumbs u

Long time lurker, new poster!

Started reading comics in the mid 70s as a kid, and started "seriously" collecting (meaning bagging and boarding) in the 80s. In the mid 90's, I lapsed and only picked up a few titles every now and then.

Then, in 2009, my kids were really into the Super Hero Squad. That sort of reawakened my love for superheroes and comics. So, I dusted off my long boxes and jumped back into this! I'm having a blast catching up on some of the Silver and Bronze Age books that I missed out on.

Looking forward to spending some time with you guys!

Sounds like quite a few on here.

:applause:

My favorite color is white even though technically it's not considered a color. And I'm a Scorpio. But yeah, astrology is for pansies.

smiley-signs087.gif to the boards Jim!smiley-gen130.gif

smiley-signs087.gif to the boards Jim!smiley-gen130.gif

Cool, there are a few people here who haven't hit the ignore button yet! Thanks guys! :foryou:

Hi, my name is GIJOEISAWESOME. Do business with me, you'll learn my real nam :sumo:

I am obsessed with Man of Steel 18. I want more. I love GI JOE. I love Atomic Robo more. I am honest. I like money. I love my avatar. I like comics too. I watch Happy Days. Fonzie is my Hero. Never say the actors real name to me. Schultz rocks. Snoopy rocks.

:)

Hi guys! My name is Sonu from Long Island NY, and I am new to the boards. A little about myself: I'm a grad school student majoring in pharmacy and have been reading comics as long as I can remember. I first got hooked onto CGC and bigger silver/bronze/copper age books when a fellow board member sold me my first graded book! I love Iron man and fantastic four and currently look to make new friends and expand my collection. This is my third post and everyone has been so awesome on here already. I hope to learn a lot, deal a lot, and drool a lot, over everyone's super awesome books!