• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! New members, please introduce yourselves here!
24 24

2,915 posts in this topic

New members join the CGC boards everyday, but some just lurk around without saying too much. The point of this thread is to give a heartfelt welcoming, and encourage our new boardies to introduce themselves and say hi.

Hopefully, with your time spent here, you will learn some things, make some friends, and ultimately, enjoy yourselves. (thumbs u

I'll start. I'm Andy. I love DC war comics, but have branched out into every which direction you can think of. Right now, I'm right into Golden Age books and classic covers. :luhv:

Don't be afraid to ask any questions. That's how you're going to learn. :) We do, however, have a search engine, and some people may end up asking you to use it. To save yourself a potential smidgen of ridicule, you could consider trying that first. :foryou:

So, without taking up any more of your valuable time, I'll step back from the podium and pass the microphone to you.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:Welcome to the boards, my friends! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

:bump:

Would just like to see this constantly on the first page. Hope they will consider stickying it. :wishluck:

New to the boards but not collecting. This will be my third time starting a comic collection after a 15yr hiatus . Sold two others before in the past, one to go to college. I have collected a lot of thing in the past but always seem to come back to comics. This time around I am collecting comic covers and art but will be picking up the TPB for the stories. I look forward to the interesting reading on the forums. Thanks Lyle