• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
18 18

2,876 posts in this topic

A couple of recent returns from Sarasota that unfortunately were not labelled correctly:

cgcThor%20337cdn_zpsjihcsol6.jpg

Great book! One of my Favs no doubt !

Super sexy.

Now, if someone could get it signed by Simonson in Canadian...

:whistle:

You know, something like "Simonson, eh?"

:D

A couple of recent returns from Sarasota that unfortunately were not labelled correctly:

cgcThor%20337cdn_zpsjihcsol6.jpg

Great book! One of my Favs no doubt !

Super sexy.

Now, if someone could get it signed by Simonson in Canadian...

:whistle:

You know, something like "Simonson, eh?"

:D

I have always wanted to meet him, but I don't think he has been out to western Canada...

Eventually this book will make it into the Marvel Movies ....

I recently won a bunch of high grade Canadian prints, Thor #343, #349 etc but they are of the Voldemort variety so I can't post scans. :( [i wish they would stop that policy, maybe keep people from selling them here but why not show them?] I love the Thor #337 but I have to agree with an earlier poster that a 9.8 appears to be a tad generous for the grade with those spine tics. (shrug)

I love the Thor #337 but I have to agree with an earlier poster that a 9.8 appears to be a tad generous for the grade with those spine tics. (shrug)

That one is a gift grade IMHO as well, but since it is my only Canadian 9.8 for Thor #337 at the moment it is a keeper.

Found these today, left a few more of the Hex's there if anyone is looking.Gonna be doing a sale in a few weeks that will have these and some other CADs including Swamp Thing #21 and ASM #238.

Eni5JgLl.jpg