• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
18 18

2,874 posts in this topic

Here are my OO, bought personally off the rack Uncanny X-Men books. Great reading! I remember vividly my friend telling me that 175 had just arrived at the corner store...I smashed the receiver down and literally RAN to the store to buy and read it :)

5F2478F2-41BB-4F9E-992C-D9FA851002A8_zpsiyp2xjyj.jpg

I have a 95cent X-factor #6 in beautiful condition - as of this post I only see 2 that have been submitted for grading - a SS 9.0 and a 7.5.

If CGC doesn't completely screw me this copy would be 9.6 or better, I would feel robbed at 9.0.

Question is - are there a ton of these 95 cent X-factor #6 out there? I like to keep books raw in general but the low numbers and spike in popularity of this book have me considering submitting. Any insight or advice would be appreciated. Thanks & Happy Holidays!

95 cent Marvels are - as a general rule - harder to find than 75 cent Canadians. I've seen a couple 95 cent X-Factor 6s, you can probably find them still hidden in lots on ebay.ca or individually.

Getting your book slabbed would be nice for you, but there's a relatively small pool of people who care.