• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone hear from Bob Beerbohm lately?

784 posts in this topic

The trend goes back decades.

I know. But that won't stop the few true BLB believers out there who think we're just a bunch of meanies.

I guess they missed the part that some of us never want to speak with him again, so please stop asking someone else to do that. If the situation bothers them so much, then why don't they try to contact him.

I have a suggestion for the true BLB believers - put your faith and your money together and place a $3,600 order from his website.

BLB gets the money, Matthew gets promptly reimbursed, and you get museum-quality collectibles. It's a win-win!

I just love this hobby.

I do not believe anybody extorted the CGC, they would have reported it to the FBI if bob had. He says his books were damage by the CGC due to somebody altering them. Who Knows????? Bob is not gonna ruin his own books.

Those books were not Bob's books. They were consigned to Bob by Jerry Bail's wife.

The trend goes back decades.

I know. But that won't stop the few true BLB believers out there who think we're just a bunch of meanies.

I guess they missed the part that some of us never want to speak with him again, so please stop asking someone else to do that. If the situation bothers them so much, then why don't they try to contact him.

I have a suggestion for the true BLB believers - put your faith and your money together and place a $3,600 order from his website.

BLB gets the money, Matthew gets promptly reimbursed, and you get museum-quality collectibles. It's a win-win!

I just love this hobby.

Yep, Jean is an amazing lady. Too bad she trusted the wrong seller with Jerry's books. Probably woulda been safer going through Dupcak.

I do not believe anybody extorted the CGC, they would have reported it to the FBI if bob had. He says his books were damage by the CGC due to somebody altering them. Who Knows????? Bob is not gonna ruin his own books.

Those books were not Bob's books. They were consigned to him by Jerry Bail's wife.

Yep, Jean is an amazing lady. Too bad she trusted the wrong seller with Jerry's books. Probably woulda been safer going through Dupcak.

WTF is richard evens or evans…Bedrock right...

Mr Bedrock. A pillar of the comic community and man with a reputation beyond reproach. He has very high, and deep pockets, and is a dear friend of mine for many, many years

I am glad we have the king of comics here, to get this straightened out.

Looks like I found my way back too the Boards just in time, huh, Mike. Damn, I wonder how I went without all the fun so long.

I had a disease while you were gone too. I sold my entire Action run.

I had a disease while you were gone too. I sold my entire Action run.

What the $%#@? Was that due to the fire? Sorry to hear about letting your prized Actions go.

It's all good. The proceeds were put into a house. :cloud9: