• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone hear from Bob Beerbohm lately?

784 posts in this topic

Hope all has been wonderful with you! :foryou:

Jeff, is your wife still painting?

You just got her thrilled with that question, Steve! Yep, still painting but she has shifted into illustration, and is working on her comic art skills. She has a large Dark Shadows illo coming out in an issue of Scary Monsters soon. Her first time being published. I love it!

I had a disease while you were gone too. I sold my entire Action run.

What the $%#@? Was that due to the fire? Sorry to hear about letting your prized Actions go.

It's all good. The proceeds were put into a house. :cloud9:

Good, at least they went to a good cause, and to take care of the family.

This is kind of like watching paint dry

or ironing, I'm not sure which is worse;)

You have time for my dress shirts, Sha? ;) Hope all has been wonderful with you! :foryou:

LOL..:sorry: Jeff, When my daughter was small and wanted to know what a 4 letter word was, I told her IRON.;)

I'd prefer you just post it here so everyone can read it Mmheady.

You need to call me….then I will post…I have been talking and talking..no way I am gonna write everything..i will write his side, but i am your side here.

She has a large Dark Shadows illo coming out in an issue of Scary Monsters soon. Her first time being published. I love it!

Congratulations! Can you post a scan (or have to wait till published)?

She needs to wait until it is published but here is a fun one she did for a buddy that collects underwater covers.

img095.jpg

lol..:sorry: Jeff, When my daughter was small and wanted to know what a 4 letter word was, I told her IRON.;)

lol. Sure wish you hadda been my language coach, Sha. My Dad taught me all the 4-letter words and limericks that kept kindergarten teacher's head spinning, and my backside sore.

Matt, Bob claims you moved during this transaction, I am gonna need to confirm your mailing address….did you move???? Did E-bay shut you down for a few months?

" No I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas! I--I had a flat tire! I didn't have enough money for cab fare! My tux didn't come back from the cleaners! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!!!"