• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016

1,618 posts in this topic

Guys - can we keep this on point? Comments, wants and hopes about the movie. The pointless back and forth and get to know you posts make me want to drop the thread from Watch Topics.

X-men fans or not just watch the movie and make up your own mind. Critics won't always be right or the norm, especially with Comic Book Movies.....

Agreed. (thumbs u

Guys - can we keep this on point? Comments, wants and hopes about the movie. The pointless back and forth and get to know you posts make me want to drop the thread from Watch Topics.

X-men fans or not just watch the movie and make up your own mind. Critics won't always be right or the norm, especially with Comic Book Movies.....

Sorry about that will leave this topic alone!!

Well, guess we better get Bosco to grab his feeds and post a pre screen graph for those of us who take reading so seriously they cannot skim through the boring parts

Well, guess we better get Bosco to grab his feeds and post a pre screen graph for those of us who take reading so seriously they cannot skim through the boring parts

So true.

Wait - what?

(:

Agreed. (thumbs u

It's really annoying when the scroll button breaks down.

I'll see it just to look at Olivia for two hours. If other cool things happen, great. :popcorn:
+1 lol Love her outfit.

She's hardly in it. :sorry:

-J.

:tonofbricks:

Talk about a spoiler!!! You may have just caused some major opening weekend losses here. :/

I'll see it just to look at Olivia for two hours. If other cool things happen, great. :popcorn:
+1 lol Love her outfit.

She's hardly in it. :sorry:

-J.

Hardly in the movie or in the outfit? If the latter, I'm in.

D

First Intriguing Details On X-MEN: APOCALYPSE's After-Credits Scene Revealed

Talking to Collider recently, X-Men: Apocalypse producer and writer Simon Kinberg dropped some hints about what we should expect, and it sounds like a yet another character will be introduced...by name.

"It’s a nod toward potentially a lot of different movies," he explained. "I mean certainly the Wolverine movie is related to what happens at the end of it, but there’s also another character that’s introduced, at least in name, in the tag and he could show up in any host of different X-Men films. Maybe a Gambit movie, maybe another X-Men movie." So, we know that this is setting up The Wolverine 3, but could have major ramifications for other X-Men movies. If I had to guess, I'd say we're going to get a Mr. Sinister mention, especially as he has ties to Wolverine, Gambit, and Apocalypse.

What Bryan Cranston Would Look Like As Mister Sinister

Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston has been itching to play a Marvel villain, and now we know who he has his eye on. This past weekend at New York Comic-Con, the actor revealed that would relish the opportunity to play longtime X-Men nemesis Mister Sinister on the big screen. Thanks to the Internet, we now have an idea of what Cranston would look like as the pale-skinned super villain.

sLkBcK1.png

hm