• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman #1 Club
7 7

1,815 posts in this topic

A restored copy just showed up on YouTube. Is anyone familiar with this particular copy, specifically the type of restoration and the grade?

Assuming I read the CGC label correctly:

batmancgc2_zpsqe8mmcvw.png

batmancgc1_zpsyi9dft5j.png

Thanks. All I could make out from the video was the word Trimmed.

Someone pm me with a copy of batman 1. Low grade blue label or 6.0-8.0 restored

Would love a pep comics 22 as well

Thanks

I want a pony!

Feel free to stop spamming the boards any time now. That's what the WTB forum is for (and one post will do, thanks).

What! so people are annoyed at me because I am looking to buy some comics. On second thoughts your right how dare I ask for something I want on a forum related to it. How crazy is that

Thanks to those who have given good advice the others who have issues with people asking for comics they would like jog on.

What is wrong with some people. Also spamming I have put 2 comments.

Up to now I have had only good experiences on here. Super friendly people and great board. If you have hate in your heart keep it to yourself

Thanks

Edited by *matterus023*

Plus a fellow board member suggested I asked on here. Really please enlighten me to what is wrong with this

OK. While I'm sure your intentions are good, I think the other boardies were just saying the proper place to post whatever it is you would like to buy is in the Wanted to Buy (WTB) section. I know it can be a little confusing around here so post what you are wanting here instead http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=60&page=1. If you have already posted in WTB I think it is not frowned upon if you occasionally bump your post.

Edited by Tsp99

There's a Bat 1 in this video too. A bunch of boardies in this one

Those were great times!

if only I would be invited back :cry:

Did you drink all of their Cherry Coke Zero? (shrug)

Plus a fellow board member suggested I asked on here. Really please enlighten me to what is wrong with this

The Want To Buy section is for people to post specific requests (and to do so once, not repeatedly). You seem to have a lot of different wants, I would suggest checking out the thread in this Golden Age forum talking about Dealers.

Private message some of them the books you are looking for and the money you are willing to pay. If you are serious and not just wasting their time, I am sure they would be happy to work with you.

Those were great times!

if only I would be invited back :cry:

Did you drink all of their Cherry Coke Zero? (shrug)

nope...don't like cherry coke zero.... :sumo:

So I clicked on it and apparently I'm the video still doh!

I am too doh!

At the time, looking for a 38 (thumbs u