• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman #1 Club
7 7

1,815 posts in this topic

A friend of mine that owns a lsc called me to look at a collection of a long time collector with him... It has these 3 beauties in it.

96D5DC72-40F9-431D-9E7F-6744ABC57ED8_zpsfhyxywkm.jpg

Wow, those look nice. What are the grades?

A friend of mine that owns a lsc called me to look at a collection of a long time collector with him... It has these 3 beauties in it.

that's just greedy. He should sell one of them to me :rulez:

And one to me. That leaves him one to keep. :D

you ok Bill? (:

GPA shows that a trimmed Bat #1 back cover sold this month for $3703. Anyone know what venue this sale occurred in?

Just found it. Looks my mycomicshop had it.

1612457_zps916969dd.jpg

someone was desperate for a BC.

I wonder if they'll frame it. hm

-J.

I'd take it out of that slab lol

Just noticed this. I remember this being on eBay for over a year thinking no one will pay that since it's trimmed so bad.

What would a nice complete one go for these day?

Leave it in the slab unless it's being used on resto project, This is the one instance where slabbing actually lets you see entire comic part. Like graded ball cards.

wow are they restored they all look very very nice.

The 2 on the left are unrestored. The one on the right would be a restored 8.0 I think.

A restored copy just showed up on YouTube. Is anyone familiar with this particular copy, specifically the type of restoration and the grade?

Don't know why he doesn't reveal the grade, but the resto includes:

Color touch, pieces added, tear seals, reinforced, re-glossed, all 3 edges trimmed.

A restored copy just showed up on YouTube. Is anyone familiar with this particular copy, specifically the type of restoration and the grade?

Don't know why he doesn't reveal the grade, but the resto includes:

Color touch, pieces added, tear seals, reinforced, re-glossed, all 3 edges trimmed.

Thanks. Yeah it's wierd. He seems to think it was put in the wrong case because it was put in a magazine holder.

Hi

Does anyone have a batman 1, superman 1, tec 31 or pep comics 22 for sale. PM me

Thanks

Matt

You can also try the "Comics Market -- Want to Buy" thread, if you haven't already.