• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,910 posts in this topic

I bid on that GW Tales too, so don't feel too bad. :(

I found out about that swipe from posting this cover on another board. I didn't realize it either! I haven't read that issue yet, as it hasn't arrived yet but I'll see what the shining knight reference is all about!

Amazing copy! Congrats!

I've been quiet on this thread the last few weeks because I've been waiting for this to arrive and I finally picked it up yesterday! :banana:

Suspense8.jpg

Scan courtesy of the boardie who I purchased it from. (thumbs u

Hopefully I'll have time before the B's game tonight to take pics of it with it's sister cover, the STT #11. I really never thought I'd be able to own this book and I'm ecstatic that I've now got it in my greedy little hands.

Now, to hunt down a Suspense #4 and the elusive Capt Aero #26 (along with the laundry list of stuff in my sig line)!

Amazing copy! Congrats!

I've been quiet on this thread the last few weeks because I've been waiting for this to arrive and I finally picked it up yesterday! :banana:

Suspense8.jpg

Hopefully I'll have time before the B's game tonight to take pics of it with it's sister cover, the STT #11. I really never thought I'd be able to own this book and I'm ecstatic that I've now got it in my greedy little hands.

Now, to hunt down a Suspense #4 and the elusive Capt Aero #26 (along with the laundry list of stuff in my sig line)!

Congrats Jamie! I'm happy for you. :applause:

Amazing copy! Congrats!

Suspense8.jpg

GREAT BOOK!!! Congrats on the GRAIL!! [thumbsup]

Thanks all!!! I remember first looking at LB Cole covers and I was just happy to grab some low grade romance books or a funny animal book never thinking I'd be able to get even ONE of the infamous "spider" covers - and now I have them BOTH! This is certainly a grail book, and one I won't be parting with anytime soon!

A couple Cole classics posted MrB and Pface! :applause:

Thanks so much guys!

MrBedrock: That is a perfect copy for my tastes. Well done sir! I always liked the yellow sig on that one.

Damonwad: Thanks! Nice avatar! ;)

One of these days I'll have to upgrade my Mask issues, and seeing those nice copies above make that tempting. Until then I'll be sipping my martini while I sit next to these 2 beauties which shall henceforth be known as...

THE SPIDER SET!

20130612_184831.jpg

Edited by pmpknface